This is your tour so although we generally follow a set plan, we are happy to modify it to suit your requirements.
• There are a few options:
• Any places you don't wish to go from the list below?
• Any places you would like to go but are not on the list that we may be able to consider?
• Where would you like to stop for lunch? As it stands we stop in Katoomba for 45-60minutes, another option is Leura or Wentworth Falls
• Morning break is at around 10.15am and we supply Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
• Afternoon break is at around 3.45pm and we also supply Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
Locations we visit are not necessarily in sequential order although is the sequence we generally follow, once we get acquainted we go to a location just below the Harbour Bridge and in front of the Opera House, for a great photo of you infant of Sydney Harbour, you will love it!
After being picked up from your Sydney hotel, we head off west generally following the route the early explorers carved through the mountains.
Our first stop is at Featherdale Wildlife Park (https://www.featherdale.com.au) that provides a home to over 1,700 Australian native animals from more than 250 different species and serves as Australia’s largest native collection. Focusing solely on native animals, here you will find the largest collection of koalas in New South Wales, open enclosures filled with kangaroos and wallabies, as well as lots of Australian animals, such as dingos, echidnas, wombats, bilbies, Tasmanian devils, reptiles and a stunning collection of birds from Australia and around the world.
You will also get the chance to encounter some more unexpected highlights such as Bettongs, Little Penguins, Wombats, a 4.5-metre Saltwater Crocodile and 30 species of endangered or vulnerable animals including Bilbys.
Once back on the road, we head towards Leura and the world famous Sublime Point lookout for a great view down the Jamison Valley and your first glance of the Three Sisters.
Next, is Katoomba and Echo Point and the world famous Three Sisters. Once we finish here, we head towards our next stop which is the Scenic World https://www.scenicworld.com.au) where (for an extra cost) you can take a ride across the valley on the Sky View cable car or drop down into the valley by riding the steepest passenger railway in the world.
We now start heading back home reaching your hotel at around 6pm.
• We operate in all weather conditions and we strongly recommend that you wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and bring warm clothing as weather conditions may change rapidly.