Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Uluru-Kata Tjuta National ParkStop: 90 minutesAdmire the immensity of Uluru as you immerse yourself in the environmental changes of this world-renowned icon. Photographers will love this ‘Postcard’ view of Uluru sunset. Relax with a glass of sparkling wine and light refreshments as the sun sets in the west.Read more
- Services of a professional driver/guide
- Touring in modern vehicle
- Light refreshments including sparkling wine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water to refill bottles on all vehicles
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory) - $60 payable direct
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 11 participants
- Please advise any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Passengers travelling in wheelchairs need to have some mobility, ie: be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
One can’t control Mother Nature. It was cloudy so the sunset was dull. However we thought it could be a great tour with a local guide and light refreshments. It turned out the tour guide was as dull as the sunset. I don’t remember him saying much about the rock or it’s history…
Date of experience: February 2020
3 Helpful votes
Response from SEITMonica, Marketing Manager at Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour
Responded 25 Feb 2020
Hi Kathy, Thank you for leaving your feedback on our sunset tour at Uluru. We appreciate your response to our tour. I'm sorry to hear the tour didn't meet your expectations. The tour you booked and joined is a 2hr sunset viewing. It does not include any commentary, rather, it is a chance to view the sunset away from the crowds of the busier bus sunset viewing area. This is one of SEIT Outback Australia's goals. To stay away from the crowds and provide a small group experience. The driver/guide is there as a host and will answer any questions you may have but does not provide full commentary. If you were looking for a tour that includes information and commentary about Uluru, we offer a 5hr guided sunset tour. If you are ever in the area again please book on. We would love to see you again and show you what an incredible place Uluru is. Hopefully you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Central Australia. Cheers, Monica
It was well worth the very early rising for this spectacular sunrise experience! Our guide (from France) gave us informative touring including a fun breakfast!
I had a spectacular experience in a small group tour with John (supposedly referred to as Grandpa John by others). He was tremendously knowledgeable and clearly loved giving the tours. Honestly I felt real fortunate to have him as a guide. Other folks cancelled so attendance…
We had Tamin as guide and the tour was amazing. He knows very well about what he is talking about. The walk was great and the explanation about how the rocks were formed is fabulous. Best experience at Ayers Rock
Our guide Tamin was AMAZING!! He is very entuthiastic and knows everything about Uluru. This tour was part of our honeymoon and will totally recommend it, especially Tamin. PS he is a fantastic photographer
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: SEIT Outback Australia
Anyone with a pass to the national park could’ve easily done the walk themselves (flat and easy 12km) but it was fa…
Great way to see Uluru
This was a wonderful walk around the base of Uluru. Our guides Dillon and John were knowledgeable about the indigen…
Great Tour especially being a small group tour away from the crowds
Great small group tour. Connor our guide was fantastic and was very knowledgeable about the local culture and the …
We did two tours with SEIT during our time at Ayres Rock. Both tours we had Connor as our guide. Connor was very …
My wife and I have just experienced 4 tours with SEIT over the past 3 days. The guides Dan, Monica and John were al…
Beautiful morning walk at Uluru
Really loved this small group tour, even though I am not a fan of getting out of bed early. Our guide, Connor, was …
Excellent Small Group Tour - avoid the big busses
Expertly run tour, good amount of commentary (but not too much). Amazing sunrise viewing area, with a view of Uluru…
Completed the full circuit, not sure I will complete the whole circuit again
I need to preface my comment, outlining that I need to have an artificial knee replacement due to bone & bone, henc…
We traveled with a large group - 8 adults and 6 children. We did sunrise over Uluru with breakfast and Valley of th…
Sun rising over the "Rock"
What a way to start the day. Stunning sunrise but then again every sunrise you see is stunning rise as we get older…
Putting the Ooh! in Uluru 😉
5am was a rude awakening but Connor from SEIT tours was going to make it all worth it. He picked us up in a comfy n…
Ryan was a gifted guide - knowledgeable and passionate about Aboriginal lore and Tjukkurpa related to the various p…
Looking, learning and loving Kata Juta
John was a very informative, experienced guide, with great respect for and insights into the Aboriginal history, cu…
Sunrise Uluru Base Walk
Wow, wow, wow. Thanks to Monica our guide, we had such an amazing journey around the base of Uluru. Her knowledge …
“Bryan” was fabulous!!
Ryan was a knowledgable guide who shared his insight into the history of the area as well as the indigenous culture…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,774 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 455 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,839 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 926 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour
- Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour price starts from £41.92. Discover and book Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour is hosted by SEIT Outback Australia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SEIT Outback Australia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour on Tripadvisor