Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a scenic drive from Melbourne to the Victorian spa country to embark on a day of galleries, fresh produce, lush farmland and stone farmhouse buildings.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 2-course lunch
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Melbourne Private Tours
Fabulous 2 days with MPT
Our cruise ended in Melbourne and we had decided to stay there for a few days along with 3 other couples we were tr…
Jamie at Melbourne Private Tours arranged an amazing Tour of the 12 Apostles + a helicopter flight at really short …
Ask for Garth !
Simply...great! We are at end of a 3 week Australia vacation and the last few days in Melbourne have been great....…
Best way to see the 12 Apostles and Great Ocean Road
What promised to be a long day filled with a lot of driving, we're so glad we chose to do it on a private tour and …
Brilliant two day tour.
Easy to book online a two day private tour to the Great Ocean Road and we also added on a helicopter ride over the …
Amazing Private Tour with Exceptional Guide!
Melbourne Private Tours did an amazing job helping me to coordinate our private tour while also giving us freedom t…
Brilliant Ocean Road Tour!
I surprised my mum for her birthday with this private Great Ocean Road tour. Brendan, our guide, was very knowledg…
From the very first enquiry I was made to feel special, every question answered, every assurance given. The tour it…
Awesome as usual
We had a Mt Buller trip with the amazing Simon as our driver! From start to finish it was awesome. So relaxed and S…
Private Tour of Melbourne
Taking this private tour of the Melbourne wine region was the best decision we made during our recent trip to Austr…
Great Great Ocean had tour
Great day form the start to the end from Melbourne to Great Ocean Road and helicopter to 12 Apostles. Great vehicle…
Great intro to Melbourne!
We did two tours with Darren on arrival in the Port of Melbourne on a cruise ship. He met us shortly after we arriv…
Great wine experience in the Yarra Valley with Pete
Definitely ask for Pete. My friend and I had a wonderful day exploring the wine area with Pete. We had a balloon …
Amazing tour, and well orchestrated and coordinated proposal.
After purchasing a ring for my fiance, I decided to shop around to many tour providers in The Yarra Valley. I sent …
Melbourne private city tour - awesome!
Our private city tour of Melbourne with Don (or Dom) was outstanding. He really knew everything about Melbourne and…
- Melbourne Private Tours
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,053 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Daylesford Tour
- Private Daylesford Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Daylesford Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Daylesford Tour price starts from £471.63. Discover and book Private Daylesford Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Daylesford Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private Daylesford Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Daylesford Tour is hosted by Melbourne Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Melbourne Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Daylesford Tour on Tripadvisor