• Full-day tour to Phillip Island Nature Park
• Home to the world famous Penguin Parade, where little penguins waddle onto the shore
• Visit the Maru Koala & Animal Park
• Experience watching the koalas high on top of trees at the Koala Conservation Centre
• Explore the Nobbies Centre (if time permits)
Get the penguin experience.
One and a half hours from Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Parks is Melbourne's most popular wildlife attraction and home to the world famous Penguin Parade. See koalas in their natural habitat at the Koala Conservation Centre, visit the Maru Koala & Animal Park and The Nobbies Centre (if time permits) and finish your day off at the iconic Penguin Parade.
Enjoy the scenic views of Western Port on the way there, and at dusk watch the little penguins waddle up to Summerland Beach on Phillip Island and make their way to their burrows, a ritual they have followed for thousands of years. Observe the wildlife and indulge in the numerous activities the nature park has to offer.