This private session is designed for individuals and small groups. Whether you want to have some fun with your family, friends, associates or improve your aim, this package is for you.
Your experience will start with a safety briefing and a chance to familiarize yourself with the Beretta 12 gauge shotguns. Then you'll be shooting a variety of single and double targets from different locations. Under our experts' instruction you will hit targets like a pro.
• Private session under full instruction
• 1-2 participants shoot 100 targets in total
• 3-4 participants shoot 140 targets in total
• 5 + participants shoot 35 targets p/p
• Extra targets can be purchased on the day subject to time availability
• Session length approx 60 min
• Age required to participate 12+ (minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian)
• Firearm license is not required
• Suitable for novice as well as experienced participants
• We enforce a zero alcohol/drug policy
• Shooting stands are undercover for your comfortYou'll be having lots of fun and learning the basic skills of clay target shooting. It may seem impossible for you to hit a moving target, let alone two thrown at once. Don’t panic, even if you have never held a gun before, you’ll be hitting targets and enjoying this experience. You'll be amazed when you realize how many targets you shoot under our professional guidance.
Our sessions are held at our permanent, private grounds at some of the best ranges within close proximity to the Melbourne CBD. We use top quality equipment along with a high emphasis on safety and pride in delivering an unforgettable experience.
In addition to focus on the importance of safety on the range, we aim for participants to leave our session with a significant understanding of safety and responsible firearm handling.