Melbourne City River Trails
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Although Melbourne is situated on the shores of one of the largest bays on the Australian coast, the city's main water feature is the Yarra River. That's because the city grew from the banks of the Yarra and even today the focus for the city is still very much on a one-kilometre section of the river.. The Yarra River precinct is a wonderful place for tailor made, short interesting walks covering the arts, maritime history and fabulous gardens. This precinct is the hub of Melbourne's artistic and cultural scene, with generous examples of public art and exciting architecture. This precinct includes the significant green spaces of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Birrarung Marr as well as smaller parks, gardens, reserves and Southbank.
- You'll start atFederation Square/Swanston StMelbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaSee address & details
- 1Yarra RiverStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Royal Botanic Gardens VictoriaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3SouthbankStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atFederation Square/Swanston StMelbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaSee address & details
Federation Square/Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Certified tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - Yarra River
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 547 travellers!