Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atBroome International AirportOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1King Leopold Ranges Conservation ParkStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mitchell PlateauStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 3Horizontal FallsStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 4Cape LevequeStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5Cable BeachStop: 2 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBroome International AirportMacpherson St, Broome WA 6725, AustraliaAddress: Gate 6, Broome International Airport Directions: Broome Aviation departure lounge is located at Gate 6, near the hire car booking offices at the main airport arrivals exit.See address & details
Broome International Airport, Macpherson St, Broome WA 6725, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
- Landing and facility fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - King Leopold Ranges Conservation Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (under 3 yrs)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- All bookings require a minimum of 4 passengers to be confirmed. Passengers not meeting the minimum will be waitlisted until numbers are met
- A fee of 20% of the tour cost applies when cancelling 8-14days prior to tour departure date and a fee of 50% of the tour cost applies to any cancellation 1-7 days prior to departure date. No refund will apply to passengers cancelling later than 4pm the day prior to the tour departure. Cancellation of seats and refund on compassionate grounds will be at the discretion of Broome Aviation. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Credit cards may attract a surcharge of between 1-5%. Passengers deemed intoxicated will be refused entry onto the aircraft and no refund provided.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We were picked up promptly at our hotel by our driver and whisked away to the Broome Airport where we boarded our light aircraft for our flight. Our pilot was Ethan, who was extremely professional and ensured we were well accomodated throghout our journey in the many roles he…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from broomeaviation, Manager at Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque
Responded 22 Oct 2020
Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure having you onboard with us!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Broome Aviation
We arrived in Broome just after the areas were re-opened due to COVID19. Everyone was still shaking the dust off t…
This was an outstanding experience
A perfect day started with a pick at our Hotel by the highly professional Sadie with Eugene as our pilot who had g…
flight to the Bungle Bungles
The flight was 3 hours each way which is a long way in a small seat but the pilot was friendly, cheerful, informat…
High Tides Tour from Broome
Thank you to Rob the pilot for a fantastic tour of the Horizontal Falls, Cape Levique, Cygnet Bay Pearls and The H…
Superior well guided flight and ground tour
Outstanding. The pilot had a sense of humour and was very well informed. The view of the horizontal waterfalls was …
A must if short on time rather than go overland
I telephoned day before to confirm arrangements. Was telephoned a few hours later confirming time of pick-up from …
We booked this tour and were asked to pay the full amount (4 weeks in advance). We were warned that if there were n…
Absolutely great experience! We did the full day gorgeous gorges tour and enjoyed it from take off to touch down. M…
Fabulous trip flying over Horizontal Falls and swimming at Cape Leveque
This tour is a must for anyone visiting Broome. We were in the capable hands of Eugene who not only piloted the pla…
Did not occur as toru company was unable to provide tour
Had to go to alternative company.Company could not attract sufficient customers so had to cancel trip
Thank you so much for everything! Broome aviation went above and beyond for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and…
Incredible Islands Tour
Had a great day touring the area. Beautiful scenery from the air including Buccaneer Archipelago, Horizontal Falls,…
Outstanding Natural Beauty
Our best experience of the year. My wife and I were absolutely thrilled by the scenic beauty of the coastal islands…
Great flight with amazing scenery
We booked the Incredible Islands tour via the very helpful Broome visitor center and were really surprised how gorg…
A must do flight
We had our amazing trip put together by an energetic and enthusiastic chick Elle. Our pilot James gave great infor…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 251 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque
What time does Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque start?
Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque on Tripadvisor
How much is Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque?
Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque price starts from £734.04. Discover and book Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque on Tripadvisor
What is the Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque cancellation policy?
Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque?
Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque is hosted by Broome Aviation. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Broome Aviation on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque on Tripadvisor