Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel north to the Nambung National Park, the home of the amazing landscape famously known as The Majestic Pinnacles Desert. These unique limestone formations took thousands of years to form and look like an extra-terrestrial landscape, a unique sight. The Pinnacles are of various shapes, sizes, formations, textures & form a magnificent backdrop for wonderful and memorable photo shoots. No two Pinnacle formations are similar, one of nature’s marvels in this region. Experience the change in light as the sun sets and makes way for a myriad of stars brought to life without light pollution.
- You'll start at269 Hay StOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The PinnaclesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedThis half day tour will see you marvel at the changing colours of the desert landscape with a visit to the Pinnacles Desert at sunset! Travel north to the Nambung National Park, the home of the amazing landscape famously known as The Majestic Pinnacles Desert. These unique limestone formations took thousands of years to form and look like an extra-terrestrial landscape, a unique sight. The Pinnacles are of various shapes, sizes, formations, textures & form a magnificent backdrop for wonderful and memorable photo shoots. No two Pinnacle formations are similar, one of nature’s marvels in this region. Experience the change in light as the sun sets and makes way for a myriad of stars brought to life without light pollution. Tour start time may vary depending on the season as this effects what time the sun sets.Read more
- You'll end at269 Hay St269 Hay St, Perth WA 6004, AustraliaOur office is Located at suite 64, 269 Hay Street East Perth WA 6004. Pick up can be done from here or from any hotel in the Perth CBD or Northbridge AreaSee address & details
269 Hay St, Perth WA 6004, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Driver / Guide
- Live Commentary
- Hotel pickup & drop-off (Selected CBD hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
The tour guide was great. I felt the mini bus was too small for the number of passengers, particularly as one of the seat belts was inoperable. It is a long trip and there are no rest stops on the return journey. Suggest the company considers providing a light refreshment at the…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from AussiePerthTours, Manager at Half Day Pinnacles Sunset Tour
Responded 1 Oct 2019
Thanks a lot for your feedback -Much appreciated. Reason we have a small vehicle with reclying seats & airconditioning etc is so clients can go through the full Desert and view different formations of the Pinnacles.If you go in larger vehicle, which we have a fleet of, you have to walk to lookout point and miss out other areas which are most fascinating also.Larger vehicles are not allowed in Nambung desert where the Pinnacles are..Will certainly take up your idea of light refreshments, great point, thanks for your suggestion.Have a great day
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Aussie Perth Tours
5 days 4 nights Broome tour
We had a fantastic time for our first time in Broome, thanks in great part to APT. They were great in not only orga…
12 days in Western Australia
I came across APT in the internet searching for providers of a solution for Western Australia which was to be part …
A wonderful day out
We have taken the full day at Pinnacles, passing through Yanchep (koalas & kakatoos), Lancelin (sand dunes!) up to …
4 day Monkey Mia and Pinnacles
I went on the trip to Monkey Mia and the Pinnacles. Kevin was our driver and guide. Very funny, polite and friendly…
Well worth a visit but a long drive
My brother and I did this tour on 6th March 2020. It was worth the very long drive as on the way there, it was brok…
Kevin is such a warm personality and a highly motivated guide . I truly enjoyed the tour. The scenery was beautiful…
Extremely satisfactory tour
Friendly and professional guide, flexible and effective itinerary, and good customer service (received refund for e…
Safe ride and pick up service from campsite
We stayed in a suburb campsite near Perth and they picked us up from there (and back) for the 12 hours wave-rock-to…
Don’t be fooled by the ‘half day’ wording.
The cruise is not half a day but 1 hour. Not sure where the half day comes from? Our cruise was supposed to be fr…
Margaret River & Busselton Jetty tour - Very Disappointed
We were very disappointed going on this tour! The stop at Busselton Jetty was a mere 20mins but the coffee stop ear…
Kevin was a wonderful tour guide!!!
We were picked up by the Carlton hotel by Kevin our tour guide for the day. He was punctual and very kind. He led u…
The tour guide was very engaging and shared interesting facts about the tour. We absolutely loved the countryside. …
2D1N Geraldton, Hutt Lagoon (Pink Lake), Kalbarri and Pinnacles
The tour took us to many scenic sights like the Yanchep National Park Crystal Cave, Pinnacles, Mushroom Rock, Pot A…
Had fun time
I want to thank Aussie Perth Tour for making a memorable tour for us. We had great time on the tour and had so many…
Half Day Swan Valley and Wildlife Park Tour
Our half day Yanchep National Park tour was cancelled in view of the bushfires and APT very kindly organised the Sw…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,296 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,723 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,677 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,537 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day Pinnacles Sunset Tour
- Half Day Pinnacles Sunset Tour will start at 4:00 PM. Discover and book Half Day Pinnacles Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Pinnacles Sunset Tour price starts from £70.47. Discover and book Half Day Pinnacles Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Pinnacles Sunset Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Pinnacles Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Pinnacles Sunset Tour is hosted by Aussie Perth Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aussie Perth Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Pinnacles Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor