View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Stray Travel, Shop 2, Shed 19/137 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Experienced Stray Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini bus
- 2 nights accommodation and transfers
- Wildlife boat trip spotting dolphins and other marine life
- Sand boarding
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extra optional activities
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs
- Tour pricing is based on quad share, however Twin and Single packages are available for this tour
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers aged 13-17 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian and are subject to the full adult fare
- Luggage is limited to one bag or suitcase per person (maximum weight of 15kgs), plus one day pack to carry onboard with your valuables. The carriage of any excess of oversized luggage is at Stray's discretion and must be approved prior to travel.
- Travel Insurance: Not included with this tour. It is strongly recommend that passengers have their own insurance to cover against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and inability to travel on the confirmed departure date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Why not travel with Stray and experience a whole other level of FUN with there outgoing and loving crew who make it all possible. Stray Travel a very unique and outgoing company that does not only deal with Travellers travelling but also has a lot to offer. From the friendly…
Date of experience: November 2018
I had such a good first time experience with Stray. The drivers were relaxed, knowledgeable, and funny. I met all kinds of people from all over the world. We definitely went off the beaten track and learned a lot about Maori culture and New Zealand in general. Paihia was…
Date of experience: October 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
I'll keep it short and simple, absolutely 100% would not use this service again! The amount of money I'm losing on …
Had a great time
Had a great time doing the Essentials + Far South pass with Mozzie as my driver for most of it, he made sure everyo…
what four weeks here in New Zealand. it was one of my best times in my life. i got to know a beautiful country with…
The best that NZ South island has to offer without the hassle
I just finished my trip with Stray that I took along the South Island of New Zealand on their Big South Freestyle P…
Sweet as vacation
Me and my best bud did the north and south island trip with Stray for the whole month we were in New Zealand. We di…
It was a really good experience. The drivers made the difference. Especially, Romeoo, Chilli and Cookie. They were …
I had the best time with Stray, never had any issues! My favourite bus driver was Thunder, we had the best group di…
Great way to see NZ while having a laugh along the way!
I cannot recommend Stray enough. We were taken to places that I would never have gone to had I drove myself. It is …
Great time 👌
Had a fab time with Stray! Wish I was able to do a longer trip with the company. The short time I did have was goo…
Amazing time - Shoutout to PacMan!
I had a great experience with Stray! Was tight on time so booked the essentials pass (22 days) for North and South …
Best bus company ever!
Shout-out to Lego, Shorty and Soxx for being fantastic drivers, great cooks, and amazing fun. I started travelling …
I traveled with stray for 6 weeks over January and February and I would highly recommend the whole experience! I st…
Great trip with Stray!
I traveled the North and South Island with Stray in 5 weeks. I had a great time, did a lot of stuff and met many ne…
Romeoo was our bus driver and he made the whole experience so much fun, telling stories of town origins, Maori lege…
EPIC Stray Journeys (24 day North and South Island NZ) with our driver Husky!
Just had the best 3 weeks ever with Stray journeys! I did the 24 day North and South Island tour in NZ and had two …
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241