Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked this as my husband loves his craft beer but after 3 weeks in New Zealand and a week in Auckland he was worried that it would be a waste of time as he had hardly tasted a decent beer in NZ. How wrong was he! This tour is so much more that just a beer tour, before we…
Date of experience: March 2018
Response from mimsky2016, Owner at Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour
Responded 9 Apr 2018
What fun we had - I'm super pleased you both enjoyed this tour and also that we managed to match you up with some craft beers and bars you may have missed! I do hope you enjoyed your last supper on Friday and was sorry to have missed that. Please do keep in touch and do not hesitate to contact me should you return to this neck of the woods. And a great BIG thank you for sharing your thoughts on the tour to make it easier for others to decide which tour to book. All the best and safe travels, Cheers Mimi :-)
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Unique Tours
Mimi is marvelous!
Not only did we get a cultural and historical walking tour, we had great food and fabulous wine. Mimi knew Auckland…
Coming home to NZ I love to show off my country to my husband. We did a Unique food and wine tour, and I finally wa…
Mimi was fantastic as the tour guide, giving the group great insight into Auckland. Wonderful stops with varied foo…
Food & Wine Tour - Fabulous!
We took our tour on Oct 28th. Our guide the owner was fantastic. The tour started at the waterfront and went thru m…
Gourmet food and wine tour
We loved this. It was so much fun and Mimi was so good. We learnt alot and had some beautiful food and wine. I wou…
My wife and I took Mimi's tour and a great time! We called the morning of, and she was able to put it all togethe…
Wine and food
I really enjoyed that tour, the lady was very friendly and had good knowledge of places to go other than where she …
Excellent Introduction to Auckland!
On Mar 21, 2019, Mimi conducted us on a wonderfully personalized walking tour of downtown Auckland and introduction…
Cool & relaxed foodie tour
Mimi introduced us to some fab bars, cafes, lane ways & restaurants. Lots of interesting snippets of information ab…
Amazing food and wine tour with a great guide
We arrived in New Zealand for our 3 week holiday and had decided to do a food tour on our first full day. We had al…
Great Tour with Amazing Craft Cokctails
Mimi, our tour guide. was amazing. She provided history of the area we walked thru along with her own insights as a…
Good to do in Auckland
Our guide had a great knowledge of Auckland and was able to answer all questions and was really helpful. We starte…
Very Good Food Tour
Our guide Louise took us to three different restaurants where we had a total of five dishes with wine pairings. Th…
Gourmet Food and Wine Tour
This was an excellent tour! The food was all great and paired perfectly with the wine. I loved getting to talk to…
5 stars! Mimi was excellent! Yummy and informational
Mimi was an excellent tour guide to 3 amazing restaurants for lovely food and wine pairings plus lots of other site…
- Unique Tours
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,738 travellers!
Beer & Brewery Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour
- Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour price starts from £120.60. Discover and book Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour is hosted by Unique Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Unique Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor