Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the Remutaka Ranges' rich rail history & natural beauty, the meandering Hutt River trail, and the beautiful Eastern Bays. Taking in some of the best parts of the the Remutaka Cycle Trail, this is a challenging ride with a steep uphill climb to begin with. 65km of moderate riding.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byWellingtonWairarapa
- 1Kaitoke Regional ParkStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Hutt RiverStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 3Days BayStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Capable and comfortable mountain bike / eBike with helmet and repair kit, customised to your height and riding preferences
- Packed lunch, snacks and water
- Maps and information
- First aid kit and GPS tracker in case of emergency
- Complementary kayak or SUP hire in Days Bay (seasonal)
- Ferry from Days Bay (5.30pm) back to Wellington's CBD
- Entry/Admission - Days Bay
- Excludes on-trail guide - our friendly staff will brief you and answer any questions you may have, but the trail is really easy to follow and full of information stations, so a guide isn't really necessary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise height of each rider (important so we can prepare the right size of bike for you).
- Please advise of any dietary considerations you may have.
- Please wear appropriate clothing on the day - closed shoes with either shorts or tight-fitting pants for riding, along with a tshirt or similar and fleece / jumper in reserve.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Great Service from Dave
Friends had organised for us and our bikes to be picked up and taken back to Petone once we completed the Remutaka …
Awesome Service 👏
We cycled part of the Remutaka Cycle Trail and were delighted with our brand new bikes & the level of personalised …
Remutaka Trail ride.
Hired E bikes from 2 Wildfinder sites Kaitoke and Pencarrow on the same day and they were both excellent. The commu…
Hired kayaks for family and friend. Great value and a lot of fun. One hour hire allowed heaps of time to paddle aro…
Great biking experience for everyone
Outstanding experience and well worth the sore muscles the next day. We were a family group of 5 aged from 10 year…
We did the Remutaka Trail and loop ride over two days, just brilliant. We hired E bikes which were great and Dave …
Perfect mountain biking day
We rented MTB bikes from Everyone's Adventure for one day on 08 February, 2020. We liaised with Dave Woulfe via ema…
Magnificent ride, great gear
Just finished the 4 day, 3 night circular Remutaka Cycle Trail from Days Bay clockwise around the Remutakas and bac…
Great experience! Well run, bikes were well maintained and staff were super friendly. Would definitely do again.
A great day out!
A great day out! Dave was flexible and accommodated our small group (6 riders) and varying requirements, was punct…
Great Gusty ride
Great ride out round the lake and up to the lighthouse in Gusty winds. The bikes were great, really good condition…
I rented an ebike (2 h) highly recommendable. the trip was absolutely stunning, the staff easy going people. Highly…
Top bike ride
Lovely sunny 2 hour bike ride. Jack was very helpful and informative. Little windy on the way back but highly recom…
lighthouse bike ride
Awesome scenic views so you will get plenty good pictures you can post for friends and family to see
Challenging but awesome activity!
The tandem experience was a first for us, but Noah Stock and his colleague were both very helpful in guiding us and…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour
- Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor
- Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour price starts from £74.02. Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor
- Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor