Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This private Full Day Tour explores complete Christchurch city from one edge to another with your private Driver/Guide. Christchurch, known for its English heritage, is located on the east coast of New Zealand’s South Island. Flat-bottomed punts glide on the Avon River, which meanders through the city centre. On its banks are cycling paths, the green expanse of Hagley Park and Christchurch Botanic Gardens. Highlights: • Sumner Village • Port Hills • Cardboard Cathedral • Bridge of Remembrance • Punting on the Avon River • Botanic Gardens • Antarctic Center (Optional)
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Christchurch CathedralStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Port HillsStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Cardboard CathedralStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Bridge of RemembranceStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Avon RiverStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Christchurch Botanic GardensStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 7International Antarctic CentreStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- Private driver/guide
- Transport by private luxury vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments and bottled water
- Entrance Tickets / Activities Tickets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Avon River
- Entry/Admission - International Antarctic Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All guides speak English. If you should need a guide that speaks one the following languages it will cost an additional flat rate of $350 NZD per group booked: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Legend Tours and Travels Day Tours
Joe and Jaime visit
Wonderful day trip to the glow worms and the Hobbit farm Driver was the best and took great care of us Long day but…
Jerry and Nancy D00
An Auckland Drive About
We had an Auckland drive around with an airport transfer driver rather than a professional guide. While she was ple…
Auckland City Countryside Tour
Our tour of Auckland was delightful! Gary, our driver, was knowledgeable about his beautiful city and countryside.…
The caves were really great and we found the information about the glowworms really interesting. Rotorua itself wa…
New Zealand countryside
5 hours well spent. A totally enjoyable drive to places you would never usually find. An amazing waterfall and walk…
Not good value
We booked a private tour of the Glowworm Caves via Legend because we were doing as a day trip from Auckland. It was…
Not what it was made out to be
Going into the experience, we expected a full day of exploring and learning with a private guide, but instead it lo…
We did not expect such a comprehensive tour with such an excellent guide
We were picked up at the Hotel - pecisely on time and had a driver & guide, who was very good prepared and could an…
Fantastic and full day in Auckland
We travelled to Auckland via cruise ship and chose to use Legends for a 6 hour sightseeing trip. Trevor, our guide,…
Half Day and Airport Transfer
We were arriving by ship early on a Monday and had about 4 hours to see Auckland before getting to the airport. We…
Very Pleasant trip! Driver was extremely knowledgeable!!!
We were tired of the large tour groups that our travel agent had been booking us on so we jumped ship! Used this f…
Excellent transportation service
We used Legends to get to/from the Auckland Airport. The drivers were great, helped with our luggage and gave us a …
Waitomo Caves Tour - My trip highlight!
My husband and I decided to splurge on this private tour to the caves. While the focal point was definitely seeing …
Fantastic Holidays.. Thank you Legend Tours!!
Wow!! Just back to Muscat, Oman from our fantastic holidays in heavenly New Zealand.. A BIG Thank You goes to Oniel…
This was just stunning. The service of the company was very high. The prices are reasonable. I would use them again…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,101 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour?
How much is Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour?
Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour price starts from £186.15. Discover and book Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour?
Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour is hosted by Legend Tours and Travels Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Legend Tours and Travels Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Christchurch Private Luxury Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor