Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
There are no wild animals on this safari – just tonnes of beautiful snow! It’s an early start on Day 1 as we meet at 6am for breakfast in Christchurch, before we head off to Mt Hutt. Each evening, you are welcome to relax at your accommodation, soak in the local hot tub, cook in, eat out, enjoy the nightlife or even night skiing... whatever takes your fancy. As you build your tour online, you will see many optional activities available to add – but remember, none of these are compulsory. Not sure which activities to choose? No problem. Once you’ve paid a deposit and secured your seat you can add activities anytime until 45 days prior to departure. Activities can also be purchased on tour – just let your tour guide know, they’ll be happy to help. As we can’t always guarantee availability when booking on tour, we suggest if there are any activities you definitely want to do that you pre-book them.
Christchurch to Lake Tekapo
Lake Tekapo to Wanaka
Wanaka to Queenstown
Christchurch Central, Christchurch, New Zealand
Queenstown, New Zealand
- Orientation Tour of Every Mountain - We give you the low-down on every location
- All Transport and Mountain Transfers - Taking you to our favourite snow locations
- High-End Hostel Accommodation, dorm share - upgrades available
- Small Groups - Because you're more than just a number!
- Hot pools in Tekapo
- 6 lift passes to 6 different mountains
- Meals such as lunch & dinner are at own expenses - unless specified
- Lessons and equipment hire (can be added-on to your tour)
- Equipment hire (can be added-on to your tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Had an amazing time seeing snow for the first time and learning to snow board.our guide Mike was exceptional and very friendly.the highlight of the trip was learning about the Wanaka tree which is one of the great wonders of the world
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Haka Tours
I booked a trip scheduled 2nd April, the company notified me that due Covid 19 pandemic the tour would be cancelled…
I was a bit anxious about going solo. I need not have worried as I was with a wonderful group and tour leader. Th…
A fantastic holiday destination
Joined a tour 24 Epic adventure tour with Char it is amazing. Still have 10 days to go. There have been only 2 o…
Best tour I have ever done. Highly recommended for al.
Super lovely group of people. Our tour guide was excellent. I really enjoyed the cultural aspects of the tour (for …
Awful service all round
They let you pay the full amount then cancel your tour because they don’t have enough bums on seats. Which I get if…
A worthwhile experience
I was really lucky to have an amazing group who made the trip extra nice. We got to see a lot of things local and t…
Great tour with a great group
The tour was generally well organised. I particularly liked the Maori village experience because it was not a touri…
I would definitely recommend it!
It was such a good tour!! I loved it!! Our guide was so nice, patient and had a good sense of humour! We could ask …
I did the 16 day tour that starts in Christchurch and ends in Auckland. I had a wonderful time and everything was…
Beautiful country, but a mixed tour and cheaper alternatives
I did the epic 24 day tour with Benny as our guide (and Burto for the first 3 days) - we were so lucky to have bea…
7 day South Island Lick
A fantastic way to see the best bits of the South Island. Our guide Michelle was awesome, so friendly and made ever…
7-Days of fun
Great tour! Customer service (by Mary and Marie) were excellent from start to end, be it it terms of enquiring ab…
Great intro to the beautiful North Island
We had a really enjoyable time on our North Island tour over the summer holidays and NYE. This was a great way to s…
South Island Lick Tour
Highly recommend this tour - had a great time and the guide was fantastic. The length of the tour was 7 days which …
It is a trap
It is a VIP backpacker tour (no tents). According to my experience, if you are a budget and not pretentious tourist…
- Mt Hutt Ski Area, Lake Ohau, and 5 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 208 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,126 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 7-Day Snow Safari Tour
What time does 7-Day Snow Safari Tour start?
7-Day Snow Safari Tour will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 7-Day Snow Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 7-Day Snow Safari Tour?
7-Day Snow Safari Tour price starts from £1,090.48. Discover and book 7-Day Snow Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 7-Day Snow Safari Tour cancellation policy?
7-Day Snow Safari Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 7-Day Snow Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 7-Day Snow Safari Tour?
7-Day Snow Safari Tour is hosted by Haka Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Haka Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7-Day Snow Safari Tour on Tripadvisor