Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Picnic Lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hiking poles (if required)
- Day pack (if required)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sturdy hiking boots, a light rain jacket, change of clothes, water bottle, warm hat, sun hat, gloves, sunglasses, any personal medication you need and a camera
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years as it is a minimum of 13 km or 8 miles of walking required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative hike or tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Alpine Adventures was asked to take me on as a client during my travels to NZ. He and his crew took great care of me. I went on a private hike with an expert who was super knowledgeable about the Routeburn track and NZ in general. She was perfectly paired with me, as we had…
Date of experience: December 2018
Response from alpineadventuresnz, Owner at Routeburn Track Day Hike from Queenstown (Privately Guided)
Responded 15 Dec 2018
Hi Lauren Thanks for the great review it was nice to of meet you and enjoy your travels. Pam loves guiding the Routeburn hike for us and is a well seasoned on this hike.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Alpine Luxury Tours
Such stunning scenery at Middle Earth!!! What a spectacular place to visit, the Earnslaw Burn is one of New Zealand…
Waterfalls and Staircase Creek Hike
Such a beautiful hike through stunning scenery. Kids had the best time! Such a fun afternoon. Thank you Lee.
Lee is the 'man'
Lee was amazing - he has so much knowledgeable, entertaining, relatable, flexible and informative. He was chatting …
The man the legend!!!
Lee was knowledgeable, entertaining, relatable, flexible and informative. He had us engaged the whole time and pro…
A M A Z I N G
What a trip! Certainly one to remember. Lee was a wonderful host and knows the area inside out, offering all the in…
Amazing trip and very well organised! Lee was very knowledgeable and nothing was a problem. Highly recommend using …
A magic 48hrs
Fantastic! Lee is an absolute pro, every detail is taken care of and you are guaranteed a super comfortable, enjoya…
Everything was stunning, the communication, information, professionalism and friendliness! This was an outstanding …
Lee was knowledgeable, super friendly and well organised. Nothing was a bother! An excellent way to travel to get a…
Such an amazing experience our trip into Milford Sound.Stunning views from the helicopter,clear blue sky an adventu…
MILFORD SOUND, GLACIER & WATERFALLS HELI TOUR
4 of us did this fantastic heli tour today. A very special day none of us will forget. The whole day was perfect ..…
Had a fabulous day visiting some spectacular boutique wineries. Lee was a fantastic tour guide - he was extremely …
Middle Earth Waterfalls (Earnslaw Burn)
An awe inspiring & surreal experience supported by wonderful staff, fantastic customer service, yummy lunch & an in…
Top Class Tour
Fantastic quality tour, very simple and efficient. Supremely luxurious tour. Very comfortable vehicle.
Middle Earth Waterfalls
What a day!. Fabulous staff, well looked after and the location, breathe-taking. My first helicopter ride and what …
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Routeburn Track Day Hike from Queenstown (Privately Guided)
- Routeburn Track Day Hike from Queenstown (Privately Guided) will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Routeburn Track Day Hike from Queenstown (Privately Guided) on Tripadvisor
- Routeburn Track Day Hike from Queenstown (Privately Guided) price starts from £366.19. Discover and book Routeburn Track Day Hike from Queenstown (Privately Guided) on Tripadvisor
- Routeburn Track Day Hike from Queenstown (Privately Guided) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Routeburn Track Day Hike from Queenstown (Privately Guided) on Tripadvisor
- Routeburn Track Day Hike from Queenstown (Privately Guided) is hosted by Alpine Luxury Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Alpine Luxury Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Routeburn Track Day Hike from Queenstown (Privately Guided) on Tripadvisor