Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• This private photography tour provides a flexible itinerary. • You can choose an astro photography tour option between February & November. • This local business is approved by Department of Conservation (DOC) to operate in public conservation areas in the South Island. It complies with environmental standards set by DOC, as well as safety standards set by an independent auditor. The DOC label shows visitors that the business pays fees to DOC to support conservation in New Zealand. • Your guide holds the public liability insurance, first aid certification and Passenger Service license, which allows to carry and transport clients and are the legal requirements for running this kind of business safely. All of this provides confidence and peace of mind to the clients that this local business offers only the high quality, safe and enjoyable experiences.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1QueenstownStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2ArrowtownStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Historic Skippers SchoolStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4GlenorchyStop: 2 hoursSee details
- Coffee, tea & bottled water
- Photographic guidance
- Air-conditioned 4WD vehicle with WiFi on board
- Flexible itinerary and starting time
- Personalized tour for solo visitors or small group (2-4 people)
- The Department of Conservation (DOC) approved business to operate in public conservation areas
- Entry/Admission - Historic Skippers School
- Personal insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Aiste Vasileviciute Photography
Beautiful family photos
We contacted Aiste very last minute and she was so accommodating. She actually did a family session for us - my hu…
Amazing Photographer, Tour Guide and Person!
We hired Aiste to act as a tour guide and photographer for a family trip. We were pleasantly surprised to find a w…
My partner and I both had an awesome experience with Aiste and would definitely recommend her for a photoshoot! We …
Aiste is really cool. We loved her skills. Thanks for making this memorable and so special for us. Best thing ever…
Me and my partner wanted to have a beautiful memory of our New Zealand adventure and we chose Aiste for a couples p…
Decided to treat my wife to a couple's photoshoot while we were celebrating our honeymoon. Aiste was absolutely ter…
Photography tour around Queenstown
I had a great experience with Aiste in this photography tour. Aiste's not only a complete sweetheart but a very tal…
At the outset I would like to highly recommend Aiste Vasileviciute to anyone who is interested to undertake a photo…
A great phototour!
Excellent tour! I fully recommend. I booked an 8 hour day tour (with lunch included) starting at sunrise. Very kno…
Passionate Photographer and Excellent Teacher
I had an incredible experience on a photography tour with Aiste. She is a very passionate and skilled photographer …
I'll start from the cons: - How come I only booked 2 tours with her. 😩 - The weather that covers the cloud that …
Moke Lake, Glenorchy and Beyond!
I messaged Aiste in the hope that she could fit me in for a tour the following day - she could and tailored the tou…
Kat and Jess’s Review
Absolutely 5 stars, more if you could rate more. Aiste took my mum and I out on a private tour to Glenorchy, Paradi…
Beautiful Scenery and Unforgettable Trip!!!! :)
I and my husband booked 1 day trip. Based on her recommendation, we chose skippers canyon and Glenorchy. Along the …
Fantastic photography tour, recommended for amateur photographers looking for the best spots and technical advice
Aiste was amazing! Passionate about photography, knowledgeable about the locations, warm and friendly, and very gen…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,485 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 250 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Half Day Photography Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Half Day Photography Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy on Tripadvisor
- Private Half Day Photography Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy price starts from £134.23. Discover and book Private Half Day Photography Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy on Tripadvisor
- Private Half Day Photography Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half Day Photography Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy on Tripadvisor
- Private Half Day Photography Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy is hosted by Aiste Vasileviciute Photography. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aiste Vasileviciute Photography on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half Day Photography Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy on Tripadvisor