Explore the southern desert in this 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to FEZ, discover fortified world heritage UNESCO Kasbahs, the great canyons of Dades and the gorges of Todra, Ride camels to reach the desert camp and enjoy a traditional dinner in desert camp while watching the staring stars. enjoy the various landscapes through the middle and atlas mountains and cross the cedar forest to meet the wild Barbary apes before reaching Fes via the small Switzerland of Morocco, the city of Ifran.
• High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
• Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
• Dades Gorge, Ifrane Atlas Saghir 45150 Morocco
• Gargantas del Todra, Tinghir, Tinerhir 45800 Morocco
• Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
• Ifrane National Park, Ifrane Morocco
• Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco