View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a City Tour through this beautiful city, visiting the Plaza de Armas, the Santa Catalina Monastery and much more. We will also visit the Viewpoint of the Volcanoes and the snowy mountains in Patapampa, at 4,800 meters above sea level We will visit the viewpoint of La Cruz del Cóndor, where we can see the depth and beauty of the canyon and the wonderful flight of the condor.
Arrival in Arequipa
Arequipa - Colca Canyon
Colca Canyon - Arequipa
Departure from Arequipa
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport (or bus terminal).
- Visit to the Santa Catalina Monastery.
- Visit to the Colca Canyon, Cruz del Cóndor, town of Yanque.
- Visit to the town of Chivay, National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas.
- Entrance to the Santa Catalina Monastery.
- City Tour Arequipa.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- 2 nights accommodation in Arequipa.
- 1 night accommodation in Chivay.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- All transport.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of Arequipa
- Tickets to the Colca (S / .20 Peruvian / S / .40 South American / S / .70 foreigner).
- Meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Flight or Bus from / to Arequipa.
- Entry/Admission - Colca Canyon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
Terrible tour! would've been great if it was a better local tour operator
This trip was terrible. The pick up was scheduled between 9:15-9:40. I was finally picked up at 10:45 after several…
Nice way to visit Centro Historico
Staying in Miraflores it was very easy to take this reasonably priced bus tour. Bilingual guides very pleasant.
- Historic Centre of Arequipa, Chivay, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
More options from Turismoi
from $28.72* $35.00