View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Pre-departure Briefing
- Accommodation Pickup
- Van Transport Cuzco - Chinchero (start of trek)
- Van Transport Lamay - Ollantaytambo
- Roundtrip Train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Roundtrip Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
- Return Bus Ollantaytambo - Cuzco
- 1 Night 3* Hotel Accommodation at Aguas Calientes
- Day 1 box lunch & dinner, Day 2 box breakfast
- English Speaking Guide on trek & on 2-hour Machu Picchu tour
- Other food and drinks
- Trekking Poles
- Guide for bus and train transfers (these portions are on your own)
- Tips (Please remember that tipping is 100% optional and depends entirely on the service you received. It is customary to give tips in Latin America, however it is NOT mandatory. If you do wish to give a tip, these are our recommended guidelines.) Guides: 15-25 soles per guide per trekker
- Optional Activities
- Optional Huayna Picchu Trek (at an extra cost) must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- Optional Machu Picchu Mountain Hike (at an extra cost) must be booked at least 1 week in advance
- Hotel Drop-off
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Airport Transfers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Note: There is a mandatory pre-departure briefing at Milhouse Hostel one day prior to departure at 6pm. You will receive detailed information on your excursion, a list of what to bring and confirm your departure details.
- Important: You must provide the following information upon booking: Full name (exactly as it appears on the passport), Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Date of Passport Expiry - Must be valid for at least 6 months past the date of travel. Without this information, the local tour operator will be unable to make the booking. Please be aware that your complete and correct passport information must be provided. Absolutely no modifications can be made once your booking has been confirmed. Any changes or discrepancies in the information provided will result in a complete loss of permits and entrance tickets, for which you will be held responsible and will need to pay for again
- Physical Requirements: This hike is Moderate - The uphill portions require moderate to good physical condition and are most difficult as we reach the high pass at 4000m. After crossing the high pass, there is a steep descent (approx. 4 hours), it's recommended to use trekking poles for stability and to reduce strain on the knees
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- You have the option of taking an early return train or a late return train departing Aguas Calientes at 2:30pm, 4:12pm and 7pm, respectively. Please make this selection upon booking.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had amazing 2D/1N trekking in the Sacred Valley. There were lot of beautiful views in the mountains and the Machu Picchu was very awesome. The tour guide ,Nico, was very nice and helpful, explaining very thoroughly for each sight seeing place.
Date of experience: February 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu
Junior was an absolutely brilliant and helpful guide -very knowledgeable and his organisational skills excellent. H…
AMAZING TREK AND TOUR COMPANY FOR MACHU PICCHU EXPERIENCE
We did the 4 day trek to Machu Picchu. We had arranged to do the classic Inka Trail but this was unfortunately clos…
The tour didn’t pick up from our hotel as we stayed out of the city but for a small fee they picked us up anyway. T…
Trekking w/ Diego
I did a 4 day / 3 night trek with Bamba. The Inca Trail was washed out because of rain so they offered me an altern…
Junior was an excellent guide!
The food was OUTSTANDING! The porters were very helpful. Junior was excellent and the views were phenomenal!
Great hike through the highlands and a day at Machu Picchu at the end
We had a great hike with Bamba, led by Junior with superb cooking by Jorge. Made for an excellent experience after …
Macchu Picchu with guide, Willy.
Our 2D/1N was hastily reorganised at the last minute due to a rock fall on the Inca Trail. Bamba Experience substit…
Well organised private tour
We organised this trip with Bamba through a third party and received very straight forward instruction. On the day …
Well organized tour of the beautiful Rainbow Mountain
My fiancée and I had been wanting to do this trek since our last visit to Peru in 2018. We had a previous good expe…
Unforgettable Experience- thank you!
Bombas booked us on the Lares trek due to poor conditions on the Inca Trail (the trail closed to the entire public)…
Amazing experience - Lovely people!!
My boyfriend and I booked this knowing that it was going to be a group of probably 10 others. We were picked up fro…
Excellent tour guide CHINO
We did the inca trail with our amazing guide Vídal who was really professional so far in our trip to South America,…
One of the best experiences of my life
If you’re reading these reviews to help you decide whether or not to do this hike, stop thinking and book this with…
2D/1N Inca Trail with Willy
We had a fantastic experience hiking the last part of the Inca trail and visiting Machu Picchu with Willy. We had a…
4-day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
My four day Inca Trail with Bamba was excellent. The views were exquisite, and our guide Diego was very knowledgabl…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241