Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This full-day itinerary is chock-full of popular attractions in the Sacred Valley. Rather than take multiple day trips, roll them all into one—ideal for travelers short on time. Chincheros, Moray agricultural terraces, Salinas de Maras, Ollantaytambo archaeological park, Urubamba, and the Pisac ruins are among the highlights. Travel there round-trip by private vehicle, starting with hotel pickup.
- Six Sacred Valley destinations reached in one day
- Each visit includes a privately guided tour plus free time to explore
- Guide assists with purchase of entry tickets and lunch en route (own expense)
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Cusco
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Partial tourist ticket (boleto turístico) (70 soles per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wear comfortable clothes. walking shoes are recommended
- We allow children under the age of 5 to be part of the tour at no charge
- The Cusco Tourist Ticket officially called “Boleto Turistico del Cusco,” is a ticket which allows you to gain entrance to multiple attractions in and around Cusco and the Sacred Valley.
- You have two options. You can either buy the partial tourist ticket which costs 70 soles and last 2 days. This allows you to visit the places listed in this tour. The other option is the full tourist ticket which costs 130 soles which allows you to visit 16 places and is valid for 10 days you will need this option only if you will stay in Cusco and do any other tour.
- Where can I buy the tickets? The tickets can be bought on the way. Do we need to pay extra to visit Salinas de Maras? Yes, you will need to pay an extra 10 soles to visit Salinas de Maras. How many places will you visit on this tour? You will visit six places. Will I have enough time to visit all these places? Yes, you will have plenty of time to visit each place. You will have a guided tour of at least 40 minutes in each place with an extra ten minutes for your own exploration. Where do we stop for lunch? Not, included in the tour, but we will stop for lunch in Urubamba What time does the tour start and finish? The tour starts at 7 am and finishes at 6 pm However, we can be flexible with the times to suit your preferences.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My husband and adult children enjoyed their day trip with Alexis, the tour guide, and Kelsey, their driver. First off, they appreciated the comfortable van and expert driving of Kelsey. We took another tour with a different company and felt every bump and divot in the dirt…
Date of experience: December 2019
It is really nice to join this private tour! Even I have some misunderstanding with the tour agency at the begin, but after we communicated, all things goes well. Our tour guide Elizabeth is really professional and very knowledgeable with all information related to Inca and the…
Date of experience: October 2019
Our tour with Alfredo was absolutely incredible! He was very knowledge and explained the history and cultural of the region exceptionally well, answering all of our questions as we went. He made sure to make us more than comfortable the entire trip making for an epic day…
Date of experience: October 2019
Greatest way to know surrounding Cusco: Chinchero - Maras - Moray - Ollantaytambo - Pisaq. All the beauties in one day, with a knowledge guide.
2 Helpful votes
My wife and I went on this tour of the Sacred Valley this September and the whole day was just short of spectacular. Of course the sites and scenery were a big part but our guide Naomi was just amazing. She was so knowledgeable and so willing to share her culture and introduce…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Inti Sun Trek
Short Inca Trail
We did the Short Inca Trail 2D 1N with Alexis. He was a great tour guide and made sure we were doing well and enjoy…
Did the 2D Inca Trail and Rainbow Mountain, everything went super smooth and amazing!
Jesus was very attentive and explained what would happen and made sure we were well prepared for each trip. We were…
Amazing 4 day Inca Trek
My husband and I just completed the 4 day trek with Auriol. It was early on in wet season but we had fantastic weat…
4 day Inca trail to Machu Picchu
My group wanted to make sure that, despite our lack of Spanish or knowledge of Perú, we would have an amazing time.…
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
This four day hike was beyond amazing. So much more than I ever expected. Yes the views, the mountain, the wildlife…
Inka Trail to Machu Picchu
This trip was a once in a life time experience. My friends and I decided to book this trip and couldn’t have imagin…
Bait and Switch... BEWARE
I am a budget traveler, so had messaged them about specific dates I would be there to do the 2 day/1 night Inca Tra…
Inka Camino Real - 4 day Trek - FUN TIMES!!
Auriol Medina is the most knowledgeable and fun guide in Peru, the history, geology, topography and incredible expe…
5-Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
What an amazing trek on the Inca Trail with friends and our guide Auriol! It was a bit challenging, but well worth …
5 day trek on the Inka Trail to Machu Picchu with Auriol
WOWWA!! Just beautiful...magical...and challenging...turned into a spiritual journey. Our guide AURIOL was awesome…
5 day Inka Trail
Had a wonderful time! Beautiful scenery, challenging trek wit many historical sites. Our guide, Auriol, our guide…
We did an amazing 5 day Inka Trail Hike with Auriol as our guide. He was patient and encouraging and super knowled…
Inca Valley to Machu Picchu 4D/3N Trek. Hike of a lifetime!
I recently completed the 4 day, 3 night trek to Machu Picchu and it was a mind blowing experience! As we traveled t…
4 Day Inca Trail with Inti Sun Trek
We had a great experience on our 4 day Inca trek lead by our guide Alexis. He shared with us his vast knowledge of …
Amazing tour of Sacred Valley,
We took an amazing day tour of the Sacred Valley. Our tour guide Alexis was incredibly knowledgeable and personable…
- Pisac, Salinas de Maras, and 3 more
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco
Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco?
Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco price starts from £103.29. Discover and book Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco cancellation policy?
Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco?
Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco is hosted by Inti Sun Trek. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inti Sun Trek on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco on Tripadvisor