Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a day for KIDS! This tour is for families who want to please the youngest members as well. Kids will love the day out of the city, a day for them, a day when their joy is the first. Adult will also enjoy this restful day, not running from castle to main square and to museum, but refreshing in the nature. We do not run, not following a schedule, but free to wonder and rest. Travel should not be more tiring than everyday life!
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Čertova StěnaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Treetop WalkwayStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Království LesaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Lipno nad VltavouStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 5Cistercian Abbey Vyssi BrodStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Parking P1, Chvalšinská 138, 381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia Latrán 78, Latrán, 381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia Linecká 66, Plešivec, 381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Treetop Walkway
- Entry/Admission - Království Lesa
- Entry/Admission - Cistercian Abbey Vyssi Brod
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Eszter Sarody Guided tours in South Bohemia
Ezster knows the history of the town and region extremely well - in fact she even had information to share about a …
Lovely way to avoid the crowds.
Eszter was kind enough to add a time to accomodate an evening tour for us. We were able to see and hear about the …
Ask for Eszter - perfect tour
Eszter was great. She knows the history of the place - and pointed out many things we never would have noticed with…
Enlightening Cesky Krumlov Evening Tour
Extremely knowledgeable guide for the town and good overview of the regional history. Eszzter was able to focus the…
Private walking tour
So glad we did it. Guide was friendly, great English and extremely knowledgeable. She also gave us excellent restau…
Wonderful and Informative
Eszter provided us with a wonderful stroll through the streets and to some of the landmarks of Cesky Krumlov. She w…
A Walking Tour With a True Exper
We took this tour with Maria who was raised in Cesky Krumlov. Not only did she give an excellent tour of the town …
Excellent Walking Tour of Cesky Krumlov
Eszter was the perfect guide, very knowledgeable and extremely entertaining! Not only was she able to show us the…
Perfect Tour of Cesky Krumlov
Eszter provided a private walking tour of Cesky Krumlov, she was knowledgeable and very informative. We work with…
Such a wonderful history and town tour.
Eszter picked us up at our hotel. (Good thing, because it's hard to get your bearings until you've been there a da…
Leslie k S00
History, History, History
My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed being on a private tour with Eszter. We both loved hearing an in-depth histor…
Informative and enjoyable
We thoroughly enjoyed the guided walk through Cesky Krumlov with Eszter. She is very knowledgeable about the histo…
Cesky Krumalov tour
Eszter took my wife and I on a 2 hour walking tour of CK. We really enjoyed the tour and her company. She is very k…
Excellent private guide - knows her architecture!
Eszter Sarody is an excellent English-speaking guide - friendly and informative, willing to walk at your pace! A l…
Walking tour of Cesky Krumlov
We really enjoyed our 3hr walking tour of Cesky Krumlov. Eszter is a wonderful guide and her English is perfect. W…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 295 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kid friendly day near Cesky Krumlov - give them a day off!
- Kid friendly day near Cesky Krumlov - give them a day off! will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Kid friendly day near Cesky Krumlov - give them a day off! on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kid friendly day near Cesky Krumlov - give them a day off! on Tripadvisor
- Kid friendly day near Cesky Krumlov - give them a day off! price starts from £113.60. Discover and book Kid friendly day near Cesky Krumlov - give them a day off! on Tripadvisor
- Kid friendly day near Cesky Krumlov - give them a day off! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kid friendly day near Cesky Krumlov - give them a day off! on Tripadvisor