Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
Visit our Travel Safe hub to see how we're helping you make more informed travel decisions during COVID-19.
A note from Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour
All of our tours respect the current health measures imposed by the Czech government. If you you want to get up to date info about restrictions valid for the duration of the tour please email us one day prior to your departure.
- You'll start atStaroměstské nám. 1Staroměstské nám. 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, CzechiaMeet your guide in front of the Information Center on Old Town Square in Central Prague. The Information Center is located in the Red building next to the Astronomical Clock. Your guide will be holding a lime green umbrella.See address & details
- 1Staromestske namestiStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Church of St. JamesStop: 7 minutesSee details
- 3House of the Black MadonnaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Vaclavske namEstiStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Church of Our Lady of the SnowsStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byFranciscan Garden
- 6VodičkovaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Karlovo namestiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Emmaus MonasteryStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Vysehrad National Cultural MonumentStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atVyšehradVyšehrad, 128 00 Prague 2, CzechiaTour ends at Vyšehrad Castle in PragueSee address & details
Staroměstské nám. 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Vyšehrad, 128 00 Prague 2, Czechia
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Emmaus Monastery
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable cloth and walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We wanted a hidden gem walking tour and this did not disappoint. We enjoyed plenty of the skyline and architecture while Mike regaled tales of King Charles IV reign. Some of the precious and historic sights were breathtaking and not inundated by other tourists so we knew we were…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from theczechguy, Vlastník at Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour
Responded 11 Oct 2019
Thank you very much for your review! It's great to hear you enjoyed our Hidden Gems tour and were able to explore other parts of Prague many people miss. However, Czech Republic is not just about Prague so we hope next time we'll have a chance to take you out of the city to show you a bit of our countryside. Until then - happy travels!
Hana led us on a most extraordinary tour through Prague. She is a most personable, warm and welcoming guide. Nobody could have made us more happy and relaxed. Hanna was very sensitive to our physical limitations and tailored the tour to meet our personal interests. Her…
Date of experience: September 2019
Jack was the best guide that we had while in Prague. He is so knowledgeable and passionate about the subject. This was just an excellent tour.
Date of experience: June 2019
Was great to see sights in Prague that were a little off the beaten track. Michal was a great guide, full of interesting historical and cultural information. Definitely worth doing.
Date of experience: April 2019
Our guide Michal (Mike18) lead us on a walking tour of hidden gems and secret places that are hiding in plain sight. Churches you'd never find on your own and quirky locales you din't come to see. How about an elevator that never stops and one of Europe's first McDonalds - we…
Date of experience: October 2018
Response from Michal P, Vlastník at Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour
Responded 5 Dec 2018
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Mike! I'm glad you enjoyed the tour and had some fun on quite unusual elevator ;-) if you ever come back to Prague we'll be more than happy to show you more of our wonderful city as well as the rest of Czech Republic! So until next time - happy travels!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Explore Prague
Do this if you want to see everything Prague has to offer!
Me and my girlfriend decided to do this walking tour as we love walking and love learning about history. Our tour …
Very informative tour
Very informative tour with our guide, Martin, who was so knowledgeable about Prague Castle and St Vitus Cathedral. …
Me and my girlfriend went on this trip together so that we could learn more about Prague. No one else actually turn…
Great visit of the old city
had a great time with Michal, visiting the old Prague and it’s hidden gems. Interesting and never boring. I highly …
Excellent walking tour
My husband and I had the pleasure of spending the morning being shown round Prague old town and the Jewish quarter …
Great tour, lovely super informative guide!
Great tour, lovely super informative guide! I would definitely recommend this tour for people that want a special v…
Great tour by Michel, extremely knowledgable. Would not have known half the things about Prague without this tour!
Prague, old town, new town and Jewish Quarter
Fabulous tour with Michal our enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide. Friendly and very interesting, time ran very qu…
A fun morning in Prague
We had a great trip with our guide Michal, he was enthusiastic and knowledgeable and really made the morning fly. W…
Had an excellent tour with Johann. Being February, it was quiet, so we were the only people on the tour! Our guide …
Culture and History lesson made easy!
Honza (Jack) delivered on everything I wanted from this tour! As an Australian I didn’t know much about Czech histo…
Taste of the real Prague
Honza (Jack) was incredibly informative and fun. He told us interesting anecdotes about the city that I’m sure woul…
Excellent 3 hour tour with a very knowledgeable guide Michal, who provided an interesting historical overview of al…
We all really loved the itinerary of this tour and saw much while on it. However, on the day in December that we bo…
Excellent Guide & Tour
David was super, so much to see and learn! We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend this tour service to …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,487 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour
- Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour price starts from £32.80. Discover and book Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour on Tripadvisor