Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPařížská 1073Pařížská 1073, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, CzechiaDeparture Point: Central Prague - Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti), corner of Parizska Street No. 1 Address: Parizska Street No. 1, Prague 1 - corner of the Old Town Square Directions: The departure point is a bus stop/ticket booth/kiosk marked “Martin Tour”, located on the corner of Parizska Street No. 1 and the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (line A), a 3-min. walk down Kaprova Street. GPS: 50.0879793, 14.4202731See address & details
- 1Terezin MemorialStop: 4 hours - Admission includedA tragic chapter of European history. Accept our invitation and come with us on an excursion to the place where Nazi occupation during the Second World War induced the most tragic chapter in the history of not only one town, but also the catastrophic fate of many thousands of innocent victims. Our guide will show you around the entire complex of the former nazi concentration camp with narration including authentic personal memories, chilling experiences and episodes from Terezin’s grim history.Read more
- You'll end atPařížská 1073Pařížská 1073, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, CzechiaDeparture Point: Central Prague - Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti), corner of Parizska Street No. 1 Address: Parizska Street No. 1, Prague 1 - corner of the Old Town Square Directions: The departure point is a bus stop/ticket booth/kiosk marked “Martin Tour”, located on the corner of Parizska Street No. 1 and the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (line A), a 3-min. walk down Kaprova Street. GPS: 50.0879793, 14.4202731See address & details
Pařížská 1073, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Memorial
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- English commentary is guaranteed. On the spot you also can have a written commentary in another language.
- Most travellers can participate
- Infant seats on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We chose this tour because it was slightly shorter than the others and our time in Prague was limited. We were expecting to be rushed around a lot but this was not the case. Our tour guide on the coach spoke really good English and gave a full commentary on the way to the…
Date of experience: December 2019
Martin tours were good and we found the tour informative and interesting, however I purchased a book on it and I have now had the opportunity to read it and I feel that we really didn't see very much of it. The whole tour was very, very rushed. We missed out on the women's side,…
Date of experience: November 2019
We had very informative tour guide today 18 Oct ,blond lady, and we had memorable experience.The tour was in two languages.The guide answer us of all our questions.The bus microphone didn`t work good.
Date of experience: October 2019
63KarenL63 wrote a review Oct 2019Baltimore, Maryland, United States11 contributions17 helpful votes
Left Prague old Town at 9:00 with a stop at Republic Square to pick up more people. Left Prague at 9:15 and it took 1 hour to drive. Small bus of about 18 passengers. The visit itself was emotional and memorable. The air conditioning wasn’t working on the bus, the drivers seat…
We booked a few tours with Martin Tours and they were all easy to book from the little kiosk on the Old Town Square. There's a few other ones around too. My friend and I thought this tour was very interesting and the guide we had was well-informed and friendly. We were picked…
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Martin Tour Prague
I go every year 8 days in august and 21 days in novem/december to prague hotel olsanka zizkov and then i join every…
Great Private Tour of Prague Castle with Vera
Not sure were all the negative comments originate for Martin Tour Prague and Vera. We (three adults) were lucky eno…
No big shakes!!
Would say the tour was just average. Yes, you have a bus of your own, there is an audio guide with various language…
Nice little tour
Nice little tour around the Prague landmarks. Earphones provided for a tour in over 20 languages. Stops at Prague C…
DAVID FROM COLORADO
wow what can i say what an informative tour guide David from Colorado is ... to say he is like a walking encycloped…
Sofia was a delight!
We also did the Terezín tour with her. She was very knowledgeable and answered our questions in depth
Excellent tour! We had an amazing time! Our guide, Sara (or Sarah) was brilliant. She was well informed, funny and …
Not worth it, get a taxi!
We visited Prague and wanted to do a tour to take in all the main points and to see what’s where. Yes was good as b…
50 mins break with -2 weather ?!?
Everything was great till the driver brought us to the castle area and asked us to get off for a 50 min break ?! Ho…
Friendly guide. Very informative tour of the city with a stop at Prague Castle. Simple booking process.
Great bus tour
It was a great bus tour however you are left to your own devices in the castle. You are not really given any inform…
Awful experience, waste of a day!
Awful day trip to Cesky Krumlov. The booking was made with Martin Tours. From the minute we got on, we received a c…
Fantastic tour and guide very informative amazing value for money. Only small group which made it better, lunch was…
Fun day trip out of Prague but did not like multiple languages on the tour
We booked a tour as we thought it would be too difficult to navigate seeing the crystal factory with a trip through…
Worst boat tour I ever had!
Everything really old. We were pushed from right to left throughout the bus driver, he drove really fast. The boat…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,481 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,232 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague
Which attractions will I visit with Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague on Tripadvisor
How much is Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague?
Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague price starts from £44.58. Discover and book Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague on Tripadvisor
What is the Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague cancellation policy?
Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague?
Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague is hosted by Martin Tour Prague. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Martin Tour Prague on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Terezin Memorial Half-Day Tour from Prague on Tripadvisor