Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atStaroměstské nám. 934Staroměstské nám. 934, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechiameet your guide in front of Cartier shop at the Old Town Square, guide holds a sign with your nameSee address & details
- 1Staromestske namestiStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Old Town Hall with Astronomical ClockStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Charles BridgeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Republic Square (Namesti Republiky)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Vaclavske namEstiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6JosefovStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atnám. Curieových 7nám. Curieových 7, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechiain the docks on Vltava river, end of Parizska/Paris streetSee address & details
Staroměstské nám. 934, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
nám. Curieových 7, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Drinks to be purchased on the boat (Euro and Czech Crown accepted)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for the walking tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking, required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Supreme Prague
A must do
I went on this tour with myself and my partner. We were glad we paid extra for a private tour because we would of m…
Communism Musem - Prague
Great museum, very informative, lot of posters, images and information to read. Regardless of your political views …
Communism froma czech experience
For Americans this is an enlightening exhibit. It covers the pre ww events that led to the adoption of communism. …
I guess I will never know...
I was quite excited to hire this company - based on all of the good reviews. I placed my reservation online(becaus…
All I want for Christmas ....
Yes ,we all know the popular tune “All I want for Christmas is you “ ,implicated the passion for the loved one ,whe…
Supreme tour of old town Prague!
My wife and I visited Prague in December of 2019 to check out the city and the Christmas markets. We made reservat…
very friendly and informative
Our guide on this private tour was superb. The young lady was knowledgeable, had excellent command of English langu…
Wonderful introduction to Prague
This tour is perfect for the first night travelers arrive in Prague. Our guide took us to all the best sites and v…
A powerful tour of Jewish Quarter
We were advised by a friend to see the Jewish Quarter of Prague with Lenka, who has studied the topic extensively a…
An amazing introduction to history of Prague
Took this tour with Lenka on our first day in Prague. Started off at the museum of communism and then followed by a…
Super Tour of Prague
Lenka guided us on a private overview tour of Prague by car that she tailored to our interests. We rode in comfort …
I had read reviews about Lenka Dorakova on TripAdvisor and was persuaded I should try to arrange a tour with her du…
Dinner Cruise, Prague Boats
We were group of 10 people stayed a long weekend at Prague. When we planned what to do, one option was a dinner cru…
Prague Jewish Quarter Tour
Our trip to Prague started off as a disaster. Direct flight from Newark to Prague cancelled, rerouted through JFK …
We visited St Cyril’s and the crypt below which was a moving experience then on to Lidice to round the trip via the…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,232 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,481 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,712 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,252 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat
What time does Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat start?
Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat?
How much is Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat?
Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat price starts from £59.52. Discover and book Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat on Tripadvisor
What is the Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat cancellation policy?
Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Prague Old Town Walking Tour with Buffet Lunch On a Boat on Tripadvisor