As the tour is short we will focus only certain part of Prague. Please Choose ONE of these Topics:
1. PRAGUE CASTLE
- St. Vithus cathedral, Royal palace, Castle yards and gardens, Golden Lane, Changing of the guards, Hradčany
2. PRAGUE OLD TOWN
- Old Town Square, Town Hall, Astronomical Clock, University, Estates Theatre, Týn Church, Black Madona house
3. CHARLES BRIDGE
- enjoy the romantic walk and views of Prague (best early mornings)
4. PRAGUE LESSER TOWN
- Renaissance and Baroque palaces, churchesa and gardens, St Nicolas church, Wallenstain palace an garden
5. JEWISH TOWN
- exteriors of synagogues and the cemetery, Parizska street, Golem legend
6. VYŠEHRAD CASTLE
- relaxed parks, national cemetery,Rotunda, Church of st. Peter and Paul
7. PRAGUE NEW TOWN
- Art Nouveau, Municipal House, Powder Tower, Wenceslas square and Velvet Revolution, Soviet invasion
8. VELVET REVOLUTION
- Wenceslas square and Velvet Revolution, Soviet invasion, Revolution and Jan Palach Memorials
9. PRAGUE GHOST TOUR
- hear the most famous local legends and fairy tales as we have heard them from our grannies
10. PRAGUE BY NIGHT
- enjoy the romantic walk and views of Prague after sunset
In 90 minutes you will get a nice amount of information ABOUT ONE OF THESE 10 AREAS. And some information for your independent sightseeing later. You will learn about the most famous sights, learn some Czech history and how to distinguish between styles of architecture. You can not expect to see all the details of Prague. But at the end you will get helpful ideas from our guide how to complete your Prague sightseeing experience on your own. Tricks how to avoid lines. Tourist traps warning etc.
We will introduce the sights from outside so you can decide which interior should visit on your own later. The guide has usually 1-2 hours available after the tour so you can pro-long your sightseeing and add another tour on a request. Prices according to our usual price list on a web. See our other tours on VIATOR.
If your hotel is located close to the tour area we will start at the reception of your hotel. If not we will let you know the address of some famous easy to find Prague location and meet you there. You will also get the name and phone of your guide so you can stay in touch.
Itinerary can be set directly with you and your guide when you meet him.
To confirm the starting time, itinerary and name of your guide PLEASE CONTACT US AHEAD, by email or telephone. (firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 777 225 205) Thank you!