Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVězeňská 141Vězeňská 141, Josefov, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, CzechiaThe meeting point is the Franz Kafka statue next to the Spanish Synagogue which is located at Vězeňská 1, 110 00 Praha 1.See address & details
- 1Stary zidovsky HrbitovStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Pinkas Synagogue, Jewish Museum in PragueStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Klausen Synagogue, Jewish Museum in PragueStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Maisel SynagogueStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Jewish Town Hall (Zidovska radnice)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Zidovske Muzeum v PrazeStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7High synagogueStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atVězeňská 141Vězeňská 141, Josefov, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, CzechiaThe meeting point is the Franz Kafka statue next to the Spanish Synagogue which is located at Vězeňská 1, 110 00 Praha 1.See address & details
Vězeňská 141, Josefov, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - Stary zidovsky Hrbitov
- Entry/Admission - Pinkas Synagogue, Jewish Museum in Prague
- Entry/Admission - Klausen Synagogue, Jewish Museum in Prague
- Entry/Admission - Maisel Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Town Hall (Zidovska radnice)
- Entry/Admission - Zidovske Muzeum v Praze
- Entry/Admission - High synagogue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Precious Legacy Tours
My husband and I spent a day and a half with Ljuba--in both the Jewish quarter of Prague and at Terezin. Ljuba was…
Excellent tour. It was a Sunday before the temples etc were to be closed for 2 days for a Jewish holiday so was ve…
a personal tour!
We were the only ones signed up for a Jewish Quarter tour, so we got a personal tour. It was very interesting and i…
Not to be missed when visiting Prague
We picked this tour based on reviews and ratings. My wife and I were the only customers. Clara was great with goo…
We had a great tour to Terezin . Our tour guide Hannah was AWESOME !! She was very knowledgeable. The van was very …
The Spanish Synagogue is currently closed for renovations. Naturally a problem outside of the tour operators contro…
What a wonderful tour with a knowledgeable guide with roots in the Prague Jewish community
Miroslav was a wonderful guide, not only is he knowledgeable about the Jewish history of Prague, he tells the story…
Great Tour of Jewish Quarter
Thank you Vlasta. We really enjoyed our time with you! We highly recommend this tour and you in particular.
Private half-day tour, traveling from Prague to Terezin and back
Our tour guide to Terezin Concentration Camp, with Precious Legacy Tours, was with the tour guide Jan Udržal. Jan …
We did a small group tour of the Jewish Quarter today. It ended up being a private tour for 2 and was wonderful. Gu…
An Outstanding Visit to Prague's Jewish Quarter!
Our tour was a private one by default because others had not registered for it that day. What luck! Our charming …
Educational Tour of the Jewish Quarter
The Jewish Quarter tour was filled with facts and information to help one understand the unique reasons why this ar…
Prague Jewish Quarter A Must Visit
The tour of the Jewish Quarter is a must to accurately understand the history of Prague in the 20th century and the…
What a fantastic tour !
As we are Norwegian Authorized Guides, we were looking for a very personal & professional Guided Tour. Yes, this wa…
Holy Cow, guide knew everything!
This was an incredibly, eye-opening tour. Visited with wife and college-age son. Heart rending experience, to be …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,232 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,939 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,481 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour
What time does Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour start?
Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour?
How much is Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour?
Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour price starts from £326.83. Discover and book Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour cancellation policy?
Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Jewish Quarter Walking tour on Tripadvisor