Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atČeský rozhlasVinohradská 12, 120 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, CzechiaWe meet in front of Czech Radio in Vinohradská 12 street. Guide will have a white paper with "WALKING PRAGUE" sign.See address & details
- 1Jan Palach MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Petschek PalaceStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Vaclavske namEstiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4NarodniStop: 20 hoursSee details
- 5Chram Svateho Cyrila a MetodejeStop: 25 minutesSee details
- You'll end atResslovaResslova, Nové Město, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, CzechiaSee address & details
Český rozhlas, Vinohradská 12, 120 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Resslova, Nové Město, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
- Personal Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a great tour for anyone who wants to learn a bit about modern Czech history. The guide Filip was very knowledgeable and could talk about some events that he had personal experience of. Without this tour we would have missed out on seeing some very special sights.…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bohemian Walks
Lovely Day Trip
The day trip was very well organised and well spaced with ample time to explore this beautiful town and its major a…
Our visit with Filip
We had a wonderful day with Filip! Kokorin and Houska Castles are interesting places to visit. Filip knows all abou…
Great View, Plenty Steps
This is well worth the visit, it might seem a little out of the way but the trip itself is a great day out especial…
Mrs m kasmaz
Vintage car sight seeing tour was very interesting driver was excellent and very knowledgeable on all aspects of Pr…
Beautiful, magical town!
Cesky Krumlov is definitely a must see! Filip promptly responded to my questions regarding pick up time at our hote…
Beautiful town and great guide!
We loved this tour!! We booked this small group tour but it ended up just being the two of us and our guide, Filip.…
Wonderful Prague Tour
It was our wedding anniversary and I planned this trip as a surprise for my husband, and I am so glad that I did, w…
Narnia with Filip
Filip was a great guide who knew a lot about the country and area and was equally as interested in where we had com…
Cesky Krumlov—fairy tale town
Filip was a wonderful guide. The date we wanted was initially not available on the calendar, but when I messaged h…
Comparisons with Eiffel Tower are grossly unfair, otherwise lovely
We were living in the Holiday-Inn Congress Centre in Vysherad suburb, and on our very last day in Prague, our homeb…
Better than the eiffel
As a child I visited the Eiffel Tower, on that journey I spent about 30 minutes at the top of the tower looking ove…
Wonderful visit to a magical town!
Filip was a wonderful guide - very knowledgeable, and his love of the history and town of Cesky Krumlov was evident…
This was definitely a trip not to miss! The tour with Filipe was great! He was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed al…
Travelled with my parents, Filip made sure the trip was wonderful and comfortable. Will recommend this tour.
Going to Cesky Krumlov with Filip was one of the best decisions we made during our stay in Prague. The transfer to …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,487 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,632 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague during Nazism and Communism tour
- Prague during Nazism and Communism tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Prague during Nazism and Communism tour on Tripadvisor
- Prague during Nazism and Communism tour price starts from £14.29. Discover and book Prague during Nazism and Communism tour on Tripadvisor
- Prague during Nazism and Communism tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Prague during Nazism and Communism tour on Tripadvisor