Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atRestaurant Franze Kafky3, Nám. Franze Kafky 24, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, CzechiaWe will start outside Cafe Kafka, in Franz Kafka Square. Before arrival, install the VoiceMap app and use the code provided on your ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart any time and complete at your own pace. Directions to the starting point are in the app.See address & details
- Pass byThe Old-New SynagoguePrague CastleZidovske Muzeum v Praze
- You'll end at102U Lužického semináře 102, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, CzechiaSee address & details
Restaurant Franze Kafky, 3, Nám. Franze Kafky 24, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
U Lužického semináře 102, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
- Lifetime access to Kafka's Prague tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I highly recommended this tour for fans of Franz Kafka and his books. Seeing the places where Kafka lived and worked adds an extra dimension to an understanding of his works.
Date of experience: August 2019
It makes a huge difference when you can see the places where Kafka actually lived. It was also great that I could start without any time pressure and pause the audio tour and take photos whenever I wanted. No guide pushing me forward with a schedule. I don't like walking in…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: VoiceMap Prague
This saved my bad planning
This tour would be great at night - going with friends listening (sharing earphones?). As I was alone and it is Ja…
This tour gives you the opportunity to see many lesser known parts of this neighbourhood in Prague. I enjoyed parti…
Off the Beaten Path
This is weird. Our guide explained that the purpose was to shock people back to church. The bones of 10's of thousa…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,629 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,233 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 633 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap
Which attractions will I visit with Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor
How much is Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap?
Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap price starts from £3.69. Discover and book Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor
What is the Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap cancellation policy?
Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap?
Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap is hosted by VoiceMap Prague. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VoiceMap Prague on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kafka's Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor