Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Learn how to capture the perfect travel shot on this hands-on photography tour, led by an expert photographer. This private all-day and night tour is designed specifically for photographers wanting to take photos of Prague in the best light. The 8-hour experience consists of an early morning tour starting shortly after sunrise, a late afternoon tour, and a night tour. Ideal for photography enthusiasts, you will discover Prague's most picturesque vantage points while you learn about creative composition and camera settings. The tour is private so you will have the expert photographer guide's time dedicated to you. We can provide you with a small tripod for use during the tours. See the classic Prague sights, panoramic views, and off the beaten path locations. We visit the historic Charles Bridge and Prague Castle, the ancient Vysehrad castle and Communist era architecture, the idyllic village of Novy Svet, Strahov monastery, Mala Strana and much more.
- You'll start atJan Palach Squarenám. J. Palacha, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, CzechiaMeet outside the Rudolfinum (concert hall) entrance, by the blue car parking "P" sign. See 'Before you go' on your ticket for meeting point details.See address & details
- 1Lesser TownStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Vysehrad ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Charles BridgeStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atJan Palach Squarenám. J. Palacha, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, CzechiaMeet outside the Rudolfinum (concert hall) entrance, by the blue car parking "P" sign. See 'Before you go' on your ticket for meeting point details.See address & details
Jan Palach Square, nám. J. Palacha, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Returns to original departure point
- Expert photographer guide
- 1 day public transport ticket
- The tour is focused on photography. The guide provides only basic historical information.
- This is not a photoshoot/selfie tour. For this, please choose an alternative experience.
- Entry/Admission - Lesser Town
- Entry/Admission - Vysehrad Park
- Entry/Admission - Charles Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I had been planning on booking a shorter tour but decided last minute to book this all day photography tour during my trip to Prague, and was happy that I did it. There is much to see in this lovely town that I wouldn’t have seen in just a few hours. Doug was flexible with the…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from DougY112, Owner at Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours)
Responded 16 Jul 2019
Thanks so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the tours, and that all the walking was worth it for the photos :-)
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Fantastic Photos Prague
I just wanted to thank you for such an amazing night tour experience. Doug was attentive and took the time to help …
A comprehensive night photography workshop & tour
I'd bought a camera a year ago but never really learned how to use it. On seeing there was a night photo tour in Pr…
Had a great time with Doug on a photo tour! I was the only person on this tour, so it was like receiving a private …
Picture Perfect Prague
There is no better way to find Prague’s best photo locations. Doug was always friendly, professional and always enc…
Great trip with the informative, transparent & polite guide Doug. Thanks to those who arrange this trip & to Doug …
Alan Eugene P00
Very happy that I booked this!
With Doug as my guide and advisor, I was able to get many really great images after dark. Doug took me to places I…
Great photography guide in Prague
The photography tour was great! Doug was extremely quick in his responses to our email and the instructions to get …
Very good tour
We would like to thank Doug for a super tour. He was a great photography coach and his ability to find great locati…
A perfect tour for photographers
I booked the tour for my 16 year old son who is crazy about photography and was wanting to learn more about his new…
Great experience with a local professional
I was traveling solo and wanted to have some nice photos without resorting to a selfiestick. I had Doug as the phot…
A fantastic 3.5 hours photography trip
I am visiting Prague for the first time and hope to take some good photos of this beautiful city. So I decided to j…
Prague the Way It Should Be Seen
Doug met me promptly at our meeting point and he provided an thorough overview of where we would be walking and ph…
Great afternoon of taking photos
The day of the tour we were lucky with a beautifully sunny afternoon for taking photos. The meeting point was easy …
Wedding Anniversary Photos
We wanted some professional photos for our wedding anniversary trip to Prague, and are really happy we did it. Doug…
Great way to learn about night photography
Doug was a great guide. He spent lots of time with each of us explaining settings and options. Then reviewed the …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,629 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,232 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 108 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,252 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours)
Which attractions will I visit with Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours) on Tripadvisor
How much is Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours)?
Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours) price starts from £349.74. Discover and book Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours) on Tripadvisor
What is the Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours) cancellation policy?
Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours)?
Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours) is hosted by Fantastic Photos Prague. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fantastic Photos Prague on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Prague: Full Day & Night Photography Tour (Private: 8 hours) on Tripadvisor