Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
In cities of Poland you can always see the elegance of European culture, the grandeur of ancient castles and architectural views. But if you go to Zakopane, you will see Poland from different perspective: clean mountain air, alluring scenery, and modern ski routes that will make your vacation unforgettable.
- You'll start atDługa 15Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chocholowskie TermyStop: 3 hours - Admission includedZakopane is famous for its thermal pools. Thermal water is not only rich in minerals but also has therapeutic properties. Thermal pools have a relaxing effect and improve blood circulation. Leave the hubbub of the city behind and take a trip to Zakopane! Zakopane, thanks to its intriguing history, unique culture and wonderful nature, is a perfect place to rest and enjoy holidays for everyone.Read more
- You'll end atDługa 15Długa 15, 31-147 Kraków, PolandSee address & details
Długa 15, 31-147 Kraków, Poland
Returns to original departure point
- Comfortable air-conditioned and spacious mini-bus or car
- Pickup from meeting point or selected hotels
- English-speaking driver
- Tickets for Gubaluwka funicular
- Tickets to Thermal Pools
- Free time
- Entry/Admission - Chocholowskie Termy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with difficult leg problems
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thanks Tutti Tour for great day in mountains. The driver was a realy good man. He told us many interesting thinks about Zakopane and show different places, you will never now it from internet. It was cold but realy sunny day with Tutti.
Date of experience: February 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tutti Tours
I had a great snowboard ride in the mountains
Thanks to the staff of this travel agency. They are great fellows. They organized a very good private tour in the w…
Perhaps summer time more appropriate
I did enjoy the hike up to the lake although seeing those poor horses up and down the mountain sweat dripping at - …
Must do tour
I would advise everyone to take this tour to understand mans inhumanity to man, it was a very easy and informative …
Trust the bad reviews
I booked this last minute, it was the only tour that was available for Zakopane and the Tatra Mountains. It was a r…
Full day Tatra Mountains and Zakapone
It is quite a long drive to/from Krakow (approx 2-3 hours depending on traffic) and there wasn’t much information g…
Tatar Mountain and Zakopane full day trip
Driver don’t speak any English. Therefore leading to some misunderstanding of meeting up place at the end of the tr…
Essential Historical Visit
The museum at Auschwitz Birkenau is at a different location to the camp museum at Auschwitz. Both are essential for…
Beautiful walk, loads of tourists
The walk up to Morski Oko itself is relatively easy when taking the main route. It is however very busy during the …
Great tour operator
Trip was well organised. Driver 'Will' was really friendly and kept us informed about where to meet up with him thr…
I really have a bad experience in this trip as the driver over speed all the time , cut red light and texting while…
Unforgettable impressions from the Polish mountains and Zakopane city. Amazing nature, I liked the locals tradition…
Recommend Tutti Tours
We booked our trip with Tutti Tours, the Museum imressed us, this place should be visited by everyone to remember a…
Poorly scheduled - rude staff at Auschwitz
I’ll start with the positives - the driver was on time and very friendly. The transfer to Auschwitz was comfortable…
Nothing prepares you
Highly recommend this company. Our driver Will was very helpful and friendly. The place itself is haunting and incr…
Went on a full day to zakopane . Driver very punctual and knowledgable. Lovely town and cable ride unfortunately we…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,849 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,803 travellers!
from £64.48* £67.88
Popular: Booked by 14,179 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Zakopane & Thermal Pools
What time does Zakopane & Thermal Pools start?
Zakopane & Thermal Pools will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Zakopane & Thermal Pools on Tripadvisor
How much is Zakopane & Thermal Pools?
Zakopane & Thermal Pools price starts from £93.35. Discover and book Zakopane & Thermal Pools on Tripadvisor
What is the Zakopane & Thermal Pools cancellation policy?
Zakopane & Thermal Pools cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zakopane & Thermal Pools on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Zakopane & Thermal Pools?
Zakopane & Thermal Pools is hosted by Tutti Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tutti Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Zakopane & Thermal Pools on Tripadvisor