• Tour duration is about 12 hours
• We pick you up from your hotel at appointed time
• Zakopane is located about 100 km from Krakow (up to 2 hours)
• We will show you most interesting and beautiful places
• You will have lunch time at Zakopane
• After we finish we take you straight back to your Hotel or any other destination of your choice.
Visit the oldest part of Zakopane with its old mountainer cottages and ash trees and the main pedestrian zone of Zakopane, full of shops and restaurants. To better experience the true Zakopane atmosphere, take a walk along Krupówki. These wooden houses and churches were built in the Zakopane style by the remarkable Polish artist, Witkacy. In addition to the traditional mountain architecture, magnificent folk costumes and jewelry have also survived here to this day. In the season the place gets extremely crowded, and we find it hard to believe that as late as at the very beginnings of the 19th century this street was nothing more than just a narrow bitten path joining central parts of the village with the iron works in Kuźnice (this is where the cable car is today). See amazing view from the top of Gubałówka Peak or Ski jumping venue "Wielka Krokiew" and feel like a ski jumper. Enjoy traditional cuisine at a local restaurant and finally relax in one of the geothermal complexes with hot springs.