View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 13)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If you want to learn the secrets of this medieval metropolis in a passionate and professional way, I invite you to use my services of my company. My name is Karolina Rucinska and I continue the family guiding tradition, and showing people to my city is my passion. I want to present Torun from its most interesting side, that's why in addition to substantive knowledge you will learn anecdotes, curiosities and legends related to Toruń. In this way, your stay here will be an unforgettable experience.
You'll start at
Square Naval Officers School
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Leaning Tower in ToruńStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2House of Nicolas Copernicus MuseumStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3St. Johns' CathedralStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Esken Family House - Torun History Museum
- 4Cultural Centre "Teutonic castle"Stop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by Church of St. JacobPass by Monument of Nicolaus CopernicusPass by Monument to Donkey
- 5Old Town Hall in ToruńStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by Monument to Filus
- 6St. Mary's ChurchStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 7Church of the Holy SpiritStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 8House Under the Star in ToruńStop: 3 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
Rynek Staromiejski Toruń
rynek Staromiejski, 87-100 Toruń, Polandby the statue of Nicolaus Copernicus
See address & details
Square Naval Officers School, Ducha Świętego 4, 87-100 Toruń, Poland
Rynek Staromiejski Toruń, rynek Staromiejski, 87-100 Toruń, Poland
- entry to one of the churches - either Cathedral or if that is not possible, Saint Mary's church
- Hotel pick up
- Entry/Admission - The Leaning Tower in Toruń
- Entry/Admission - House of Nicolas Copernicus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cultural Centre "Teutonic castle"
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Hall in Toruń
- Entry/Admission - House Under the Star in Toruń
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Walking Tours of Torun
Walking Tour in Old Town
Our tour agency set us up for a 2 hour tour of Torun with Karolina in May 2019. She was a fantastic guide - very in…
Walking tour of Torun
Karolina did a great job of catering the tour to our interests. She gave us lots of history, with a touch of humou…
Walking Tour with Karolina
We made a walking tour with Karolina for 2 hours. Karolina is an excellent guide, interesting with a lot of knowled…
Torun walking tour
knowledgeable guide, also took the time to visit a small store, which sold local goods, spices, chocolates, marmala…
Great English speaking guide of Torun
Tòrun is a must see down on the way to Gdansk. Karolina met us outside tbe city walls and met our every need. She e…
Interesting visit Torun
Karolina was our guide for a walking tour in Torun. She was very enthousiastic and gave us alot of information with…
Private walking tour of Torun
It was a very nice and informative private tour of Torun. Karolina is an excellent guide with great sense of humor …
Karolina is the best!!!
Great sense of humor and knowledgeable background information is only superseded by her vivacious personality.
Excellent tour of Torun
Karolina gave us an excellent walking tour of Torun. She was very friendly and knowledgeable. You could tell she …
Ejoyable & Informative Torun Walking Tour
We enlisted the services of Karolina to take us on a private guided walking tour of the medieval town of Torun, Pol…
Such an interesting and friendly guide. Really enjoyed the tour.
We contacted Karolina after the local tourist office said there were no English language tours of the town! So glad…
Great personally guided tour
Karolina was our tour guide during our recent trip to Poland while we visited Torun. Very accommodating and inform…
Informative and fun
Karolina took us on a journey thru time. She kept our attention the whole time and made it fun for the whole famil…
Very informative and friendly! It was a great tour of Torún!! Karolina showed us the best spots in the city! 👍🏼😊
from the professional point of wiev
By the end of December 2016 Karolina Rucińska accompanied a family group that I took around many Polish cities as a…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241