Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atKościół Akademicki św. AnnyKrakowskie Przedmieście 68, 00-322 Warszawa, PolandWe start in front of St Anne's church. Before arrival, install the VoiceMap app and use the code provided on your ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart any time and complete at your own pace. Directions to the starting point are in the app.See address & details
- 1Old TownStop: 90 minutesThe tour is a 90-minute exploratory walk beginning just outside the famed Warsaw Old Town and ends with a face-to-face meeting with a truly legendary man, famous Polish statesman and warrior for Polish freedom, Marshall Józef Piłsudski. Start the tour in the app, put your phone away, and let your guide direct you through the streets of Warsaw. The total walking distance is approximately 3km and takes about 90 minutes, but you can pause anytime and explore further wherever you are! You might want to stop at the Vodka Museum, have lunch at one of the many fine restaurants in the city, capture photo opportunities along the way or wander the beautiful Saxon Garden. The narration is crisply mastered by a professional audio engineering staff, and the tour integrates sound effects and music to create an engaging experience that is suitable for all ages that can wear ear buds, wear headphones, or even carry a speaker if it's a small group.Read morePass byStatue of the Little InsurgentMonument to the Warsaw Uprising FightersGrob Nieznanego ZolnierzaJosef Pilsudski Monument
- You'll end atStatue of Józef Piłsudskiplac Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego, 00-073 Warszawa, PolandSee address & details
Kościół Akademicki św. Anny, Krakowskie Przedmieście 68, 00-322 Warszawa, Poland
Statue of Józef Piłsudski, plac Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego, 00-073 Warszawa, Poland
- Lifetime access to the 'Warsaw at War: 1939-1945' tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
There are many great attractions in Warsaw, and this tour is a way to learn about them and gain new insights into the city, explore at your own pace and get a lot out of the tour without the crowds limiting what you can hear or the time you can pause for photos, or getting in…
Date of experience: April 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap
Which attractions will I visit with Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap?
How much is Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap?
Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap price starts from £3.88. Discover and book Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor
What is the Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap cancellation policy?
Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap?
Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap is hosted by VoiceMap Warsaw. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VoiceMap Warsaw on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Warsaw at War 1939-1945 Self-guided Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor