Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Warsaw Old Town is protected by UNESCO and is a perfect example of the restoration of cultural heritage. The city has wonderful examples of architecture from the gothic, renaissance, baroque and neoclassical periods. Where is the world’s narrowest 2-story house? What about the tallest building in Europe? Why the Palace of Culture and Science is the most known and recognizable symbol of Warsaw? You will find out why Warsaw has more theatres than movie theatres. You will hear fascinating fact why Warsaw can be called the motherland of cheese. Listen to the stories about this amazing building: the origins of the uprising, history, anecdotes and curiosities.
- You'll start atSigismund's Columnplac Zamkowy, 00-001 Warszawa, PolandZamkowy square, by the Sigismund's ColumnSee address & details
- 1Warsaw Barbican (Barbakan Warszawski)Stop: 2 hoursOld TownRead more
- You'll end atWarsawWarsaw, PolandSee address & details
Sigismund's Column, plac Zamkowy, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Lithuania
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 242 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 517 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Best Of Warsaw Walking Tour
- The Best Of Warsaw Walking Tour will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book The Best Of Warsaw Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Best Of Warsaw Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The Best Of Warsaw Walking Tour price starts from £164.42. Discover and book The Best Of Warsaw Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The Best Of Warsaw Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best Of Warsaw Walking Tour on Tripadvisor