Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Are you planning a city trip to Warsaw? Or have you just arrived and would like to know what Warsaw has to offer? Or do you still have some time and have not yet explored the city? Let us show you all the highlights of Warsaw on the 3-hour orientation city tour “Faces of Warsaw”. This Orientation City Tour shows the different faces of Warsaw, a city that has seen two world wars, two riots and 44 years of communism in just one century, and has been building democracy since 1989. The focus is on the past and present, architectural urban development, the contradictory appearance, as well as everyday life. Your expert German-speaking tour guide will bring you closer to the city with its attractions and convey a personal experience.
- You'll start atSigismund's ColumnOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lazienki Krolewskie w WarszawieStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass bySejm - Polish Houses of ParliamentPalace of Culture and ScienceEmilii Plater
- 2Grzybowski SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3POLIN Muzeum Historii Zydow PolskichStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4UmschlagplatzStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5King Sigismund's Column (Kolumna Zygmunta)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Presidential Palace (Palac Prezydencki)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Rynek Starego MiastaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Marie Curie Museum (Muzeum Marii Sklodowskiej-Curie)Stop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atMaria Skłodowska-Curie MuseumFreta 16, 00-227 Warszawa, PolandThe tour ends at Marie Curie's birthplace, in the old town area.See address & details
Sigismund's Column, plac Zamkowy, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Maria Skłodowska-Curie Museum, Freta 16, 00-227 Warszawa, Poland
- Private transportation
- Pick-up / return from / to the hotel, transport by air-conditioned car / minibus, parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Marie Curie Museum (Muzeum Marii Sklodowskiej-Curie)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Polin Tours
Ewa our guide was amazing! Very knowledgeable and extremely friendly we enjoyed every single second, I can only war…
Our tour guide Wojtek was extremely knowledge about Warsaw and Polish history generally. His use of an iPad for sho…
Top Notch Guide with Genuine Caring - Goes the Extra Mile
My wife and I travel extensively. As such, we have hired guides on every continent (aside from Antarctica) and Mar…
Would give this a 6-star rating if I could
We arranged Marzena of Polin Tours to give us two private tours--a tour of the Treblinka Extermination Camp (about …
Outstanding service delivery
We arranged a private tour of Auschwitz/Birkenau through Polin Tours, and dealt directly with Marzena Świrska-Molen…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 517 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 242 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Faces of Warsaw's 3-hour orientation city tour with hotel pick-up
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Marie Curie Museum (Muzeum Marii Sklodowskiej-Curie)
- Rynek Starego Miasta
- Palace of Culture and Science
- Sejm - Polish Houses of Parliament
- Faces of Warsaw's 3-hour orientation city tour with hotel pick-up price starts from £53.62. Discover and book Faces of Warsaw's 3-hour orientation city tour with hotel pick-up on Tripadvisor
- Faces of Warsaw's 3-hour orientation city tour with hotel pick-up cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Faces of Warsaw's 3-hour orientation city tour with hotel pick-up on Tripadvisor
- Faces of Warsaw's 3-hour orientation city tour with hotel pick-up is hosted by Polin Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Polin Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Faces of Warsaw's 3-hour orientation city tour with hotel pick-up on Tripadvisor