Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atLjubljanaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byLjubljana Old Town
- 1Piran Town WallsStop: 3 hoursPiran is one of the oldest and most beautiful Slovene towns with rich history and culture. Almost 500 years lasting Venetian influence has given this town an inimitable charm. Its culture heritage is not at home only in museums since the architectural and artistic pearls, which decorate the everyday life of the local people, can be found at every corner. Giuseppe Tartini, the world famous composer and violinist, who was born and raised in Piran, had a great impact on the town. Today, his bronze statue adorns the town’s main square together with Tartini’s house where visitors can admire one of his violins. The Tartini Square is surrounded by majestic buildings, such as the richly decorated Municipal Palace, Tartini Theatre, Maritime Museum, Aquarium, Marine Biological Station, Baroque House and Apollonio Palace. On the hill above the town is the biggest and most important church, the Church of Saint George, which offers a wonderful view. Piran’s town wall, narrow streets, fishermen’s nets, compact houses that rise up the slope and beautiful sea will give you the feeling of walking through a painting. On this panoramic trip along the Slovene coast you will also visit the coastal towns of Portorož, Izola and Koper, where a tourist guide will tell you about the main attractions, historical facts and local tradition. During the trip you will be able to enjoy a splendid view of the sea, with the Alps in the background, and you will have plenty of time to take some wonderful photos. On this trip you will also have the chance to admire a typical Istrian village and refresh yourself with local food and wine.Read morePass byPortoroz BeachKoper Cathedral and Bell TowerTuristicno Zdruzenje Izola
Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
- Food and wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee for the museum and aquarium
- Other food and drinks, unless specified in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide, Alenka, arrived and picked us up on time for our tour of the coastal cities of Piran and Koper! We drove to the coast and toured the entire area with our very knowledgeable guide, and her knowledge of the history and area made the tour quite wonderful. It was as…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Koper Trips - Tours & Shore Excursions
A great place to visit!
Absolutely amazing cave tour, the cave is beautiful and the tour guide was knowledgeable and passionate. My whole f…
Cannot wait to return
Our experience has been one to remember! Koper Trips was great to work with when arranging tours and knowing exactl…
Wonderful scenic tour
This tour was much more than we expected! Since we were there off season, it was just us on the tour with our wond…
Interesting excursion with Maurizio, a professional guide
Very satisfied about this excursion and Maurizio, nice and professional guide. This agency organized for me a perso…
Excellent Tour - Everything I'd Want
We were staying in Trieste, but our guide came there to pick us up. We had a wonderful tour. We had beautiful and…
Not only was our trip amazing, but our guide, Petra was the best!. She had such a wonderful way of sharing the ways…
Lovely locations but Long bus ride
We took this tour from a cruise ship and it's fine as long as you do not mind the long bus ride. Lake Bled & Ljublj…
Good intro to Slovenia
We had a very knowledgeable, cheerful and helpful guide Bojan Lisjek. We traveled in style in a new Jaguar. Blèd ha…
Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle
Unbelievable, best excursion ever. Tour guide Leon was fantastic and was a delight to listen to. Very informative i…
Very little dialogue
The guide gave very little dialogue about the area. With other guides we learn a lot, such as history, culture, geo…
Exceeded our expectations!
We are independent travellers who found Koper Trips online when looking for day trips out of Trieste where we spent…
Great day trip from Trieste
If you are looking for an interesting and enjoyable day trip from Trieste to Slovenia this is it—the beauty of Lake…
It was good - not great
It was good - the castle has breathtaking views and is simply beautiful. If you are in Trieste you have to see it. …
Whirlwind tour of Slovenia
Met our guide at the cruise port of Kotor. It's a nice coastal town but there's not much to see. We booked this t…
We chose this tour directly with Koper Tours (taken Oct. 9th). The cruise line did not offer this castle tour at a…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,106 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,564 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 221 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana
Which attractions will I visit with Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor
How much is Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana?
Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana price starts from £187.63. Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor
What is the Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana cancellation policy?
Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana?
Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana is hosted by Koper Trips - Tours & Shore Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Koper Trips - Tours & Shore Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor