Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
A tour entirely dedicated to Hungary's Red Past with story-telling based on vivid memories instead of dusty books. Hammer, sickle, '56 and the trabantful days of Communism.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Soviet Heroic MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2House of Terror MuseumStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Szabadsag TerStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byLiberty Statue
- 5Hungarian Parliament BuildingStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Memorial to the 1956 Hungarian Revolution and War of IndependenceStop: 10 minutesSee details
- A retro soda in a Communist-themed bar
- Maps and further recommendations
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Parliament Building
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Budapest Urban Walks
Communism and Budapest
One of the highlights of our trip to Hungary was this tour! It is always intriguing to view a city as how it was be…
Great Christmas Tour
Can I just say that I was blown away by how beautiful Budapest is during Christmas!? I absolutely loved spending my…
Historical tour in Budapest
Grand! I love learning about history, especially that of the countries I visit. Our tour guide was a darling, a ver…
Food, food and more food in Budapest
It’s a norm to try out local food in every country you visit. We booked this street food tour and did not only try …
Amazing Budapest city tour
This luxury car tour by Budapest Urban Walks was definitely worth it, I must say. This tour is one of those experie…
Great tour with the best tour guide
It was a beautiful tour accompanied by the sunny weather. Great thanks to Ferenc who tried to show us everything in…
Full day tour in Budapest
Very thorough tour, Ferenc! Me and my cousin were really surprised by how many things we have not seen yet! Been in…
One of the best Christmas markets
My favorite holiday is Christmas. Everyone knows this about me. Which explains why one of my hobbies is to visit Ch…
The perfect full day tour
Will never forget this tour. It was very fulfilling. I would like to extend our gratitude to the tour guide and com…
What a Christmas experience
In every Christmas market, you will always find something unique. There are Christmas markets around the world but …
Only good things in this tour 😃 And wow, Budapest during Christmas time was just absolutely stunning! It was a per…
Last year, me and my best friend had the chance to visit the beautiful city of Budapest. We made it a point to try …
Around Budapest by car
This is my third car tour, but first time having a car tour with Budapest Urban Walks. They really aimed for 100% s…
Best luxury car tour
Amazing tour and tour guide. I would like to commend Budapest Urban Walks for their services. I’ve never felt so pa…
Really Nice Tour Guide
I think what made this tour special was the personal touch the guide added to the tour. He did not only bring us ar…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 19,942 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,321 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 645 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour
- Hungarian Parliament Building
- St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
- House of Terror Museum
- Szabadság Tér
- Memorial to the 1956 Hungarian Revolution and War of Independence
Which attractions will I visit with Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour?
Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour price starts from £66.75. Discover and book Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour cancellation policy?
Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour?
Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour is hosted by Budapest Urban Walks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Budapest Urban Walks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Power to the People - Private Budapest Communist Tour on Tripadvisor