Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSzentháromság térBudapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 HungaryWe meet by the Holy Trinity StatueSee address & details
- 1HalaszbastyaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Buda CastleStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Matthias ChurchStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byBuda Hill Funicular
- 4Sandor PalaceStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Holy Trinity ColumnStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Fountain of King MatthiasStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBuda CastleBudapest, Szent György tér 2, 1014 HungarySee address & details
Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
Buda Castle, Budapest, Szent György tér 2, 1014 Hungary
- Coffee and a traditional cake at a local caf
- Maps and further recommendations
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Matthias Church
- Additional entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
During these tough times, all I want is to support those people who have brought me so much joy during my previous trips. This tour was one for the books! I went with my cousins to Budapest in early February. We learned so much from the tour guide and saw beautiful Budapest. I…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Budapest Urban Walks
Communism and Budapest
One of the highlights of our trip to Hungary was this tour! It is always intriguing to view a city as how it was be…
Great Christmas Tour
Can I just say that I was blown away by how beautiful Budapest is during Christmas!? I absolutely loved spending my…
Historical tour in Budapest
Grand! I love learning about history, especially that of the countries I visit. Our tour guide was a darling, a ver…
Food, food and more food in Budapest
It’s a norm to try out local food in every country you visit. We booked this street food tour and did not only try …
Amazing Budapest city tour
This luxury car tour by Budapest Urban Walks was definitely worth it, I must say. This tour is one of those experie…
Great tour with the best tour guide
It was a beautiful tour accompanied by the sunny weather. Great thanks to Ferenc who tried to show us everything in…
Full day tour in Budapest
Very thorough tour, Ferenc! Me and my cousin were really surprised by how many things we have not seen yet! Been in…
One of the best Christmas markets
My favorite holiday is Christmas. Everyone knows this about me. Which explains why one of my hobbies is to visit Ch…
The perfect full day tour
Will never forget this tour. It was very fulfilling. I would like to extend our gratitude to the tour guide and com…
What a Christmas experience
In every Christmas market, you will always find something unique. There are Christmas markets around the world but …
Only good things in this tour 😃 And wow, Budapest during Christmas time was just absolutely stunning! It was a per…
Last year, me and my best friend had the chance to visit the beautiful city of Budapest. We made it a point to try …
Around Budapest by car
This is my third car tour, but first time having a car tour with Budapest Urban Walks. They really aimed for 100% s…
Best luxury car tour
Amazing tour and tour guide. I would like to commend Budapest Urban Walks for their services. I’ve never felt so pa…
Really Nice Tour Guide
I think what made this tour special was the personal touch the guide added to the tour. He did not only bring us ar…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,776 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 19,933 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,315 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary
What time does Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary start?
Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary will start at 2:30 PM. Discover and book Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary?
How much is Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary?
Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary price starts from £55.50. Discover and book Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary on Tripadvisor
What is the Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary cancellation policy?
Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Budapest Castle District: A journey to medieval Hungary on Tripadvisor