Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore Romania and it’s main regions of Transylvania, Bucovina and Maramures on a 8-Days Complete tour from Budapest. With your guide, you’ll encounter some of the most unspoiled regions in Eastern Europe, home to the legend-steeped Carpathian Mountains and a cluster of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Highlights include Bran Castle (Dracula’s Castle), the historical city of Brasov, Wooden Churches of Maramures, Local Homemade food, UNESCO Painted Monasteries of Bucovina, Sibiu a European Capital of Culture, Corvin Castle a medieval castle and the UNESCO-listed Painted Monasteries of Bucovina. This complete tour also offers four-star hotel accommodation that is included through the tour.
Budapesta – Arad- Timisoara
Timisoara – Corvin Castle – Alba...
Sibiu – Sighisoara -Maramures
Maramures – Tihuta pass –...
Gura humorului – Moldovita...
Gura humorului – Bicaz Gorge –...
Brasov – Bran Castle – Peles...
- 7 nights Accommodation in 3-4 stars hotels
- 2 Traditional Homemade dinner included ( Maramures region)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transport by standard sedan/minivan vehicle.
- Small-group tour (maximum 6 people per group)
- Other Meals/drinks unless specified
- Photo fees
- Other expenses
- Entrance fees ( 20 euros per person)
- Single supplement 200 euros per person.
- Entry/Admission - Castelul Corvinilor
- Entry/Admission - Merry Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Manastirea Voronet
- Entry/Admission - Moldovita Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Sucevita Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: One Excellence Tours
Overall a SOLID & GREAT Tour -- during COVID times
We had a great time with our tour guide, Paul!! My boyfriend and I were vaccinated and decided to spend 4 days in B…
Great experience that i higly recomment to everyone at least once, even if you are romanian! Translylvania is a gr…
Awesome trip :)
Super friendly tour guide who gave us a lowdown on literally everything. Everything worked clockwork, and was a fan…
Made special by an excellent guide.
Our visit to the castles fell in the year of the COVID outbreak. Needless to say it was not the usual circumstances…
Great experience in Romania
Great and fun experience when visiting Romania. Bran Castle is a must see and the guide was fine. We’ve had drivers…
The guide was excellent He knows a lot about history and you can learn a lot with him Very social and kind The trip…
The guide was very nice and knowledgeable. He kindly answered every question and was very helpful. Regarding the to…
Totally worth it
You can’t visit Romania without visiting what the places this guide offers! We had a great day and learnt a lot!
Friendly tour guide, amazing plan
We had such a great experience with our friendly and energetic tour guide Marius. Having a multicultural group of T…
Very good experience
Marius, our guide was very nice! We learned a lot about Romania and the history. I definitely recommend this tour.…
We travelled with our tour guide Alex. Alex was very knowledgeable and explained about the castles and the town's h…
Best day out in Romania
It was a great experience, Inwas picked from hotel and dropped in the city. The transport was very comfortable and …
Was a great tour! Got to see some interesting parts of Romania! Christian our tour guide was fabulous! Would recomm…
Great trip, the see the castles of Transylvania
Just back from a great trip to see Bran's and Peles castle and the town of Brasov. Our guide Marius was great and m…
My mum and I LOVED it!
I would highly recommend the Transylvania Castles Day Trip, it was definitely the highlight of the trip! Our guide,…
- Liberty Bridge (Szabadsag hid), Filarmonica Arad, and 18 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 19,949 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,785 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 8-Days Complete Romania tour from Budapest to Bucharest
- 8-Days Complete Romania tour from Budapest to Bucharest will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 8-Days Complete Romania tour from Budapest to Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- 8-Days Complete Romania tour from Budapest to Bucharest price starts from £1,204.46. Discover and book 8-Days Complete Romania tour from Budapest to Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- 8-Days Complete Romania tour from Budapest to Bucharest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8-Days Complete Romania tour from Budapest to Bucharest on Tripadvisor