Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
All important landmarks of Budapest are included, and you will get some real insights of the local perspective as well. As result, at the end of the tour you will have a comprehensive “Budapest Experience” with lots of fun! In addition, you will be spoiled with a hearty portion of Hungarian delicious cake served along with soda/mineral water or coffee. Furthermore, you will have covered the public transportation tickets during the tour and your special tickets to the Buda Castle Funicular Railway.
- You'll start atAndrássy út 130Budapest, Andrássy út 130, 1062 HungaryThe meeting time is at 10:00 am. The meeting point is easily accessed through the yellow Metro line. Your stop will be the Heroes Square. Once you ascend from the metro, you will be just a few steps away from the Andrássy 130. I will stand right there and I will wait for in front of the Kara café.See address & details
- 1Heroes' SquareStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Szechenyi Baths and PoolStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Great / Central Synagogue (Nagy Zsinagoga)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Rumbach Street SynagogueStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Hungarian Parliament BuildingStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Szechenyi LanchidStop: 25 minutesSee detailsPass byDanube River
- 8Buda CastleStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 9Matthias ChurchStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atFisherman's BastionBudapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 HungaryThe tour ends in the Buda Palace District, at the Fisherman's BastionSee address & details
Budapest, Andrássy út 130, 1062 Hungary
Fisherman's Bastion, Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
- It is included a typical Hungarian delicious cake (hearty portion) with soda/mineral water or coffee
- Public Transportation Tickets and special tickets to the Buda Castle Funicular Railway
- Entry fees will not be needed as we will not enter in the museums/exhibitions/churches/parliament.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had a fantastic tour with Bela. He took us to some of the most scenic parts of Budapest, bustling pubs as well as hidden gems on quiet side streets. Our tour started at Heroes’ Square. Bela is a huge history buff and entertained us with fascinating historical lore. We…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 19,941 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,319 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Budapest Behind The Scenes
Which attractions will I visit with Budapest Behind The Scenes?
How much is Budapest Behind The Scenes?
Budapest Behind The Scenes price starts from £41.25. Discover and book Budapest Behind The Scenes on Tripadvisor
What is the Budapest Behind The Scenes cancellation policy?
Budapest Behind The Scenes cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Budapest Behind The Scenes on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Budapest Behind The Scenes?
Budapest Behind The Scenes is hosted by Budapest Behind The Scenes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Budapest Behind The Scenes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Budapest Behind The Scenes on Tripadvisor