View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos üdülőpart 33, 1039 Hungary
Returns to original departure point
- SUP, lifejacket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: SUP Budapest
Great sunset paddle!
We had a fabulous experience with our friendly guide. Great equipment and highly recommend if you want to chill…
enjoy good lifestyle
London, United Kingdom22
Such a lovely experience!
The Sunrise SUP experience is an excellent way to start a day! The scenery is beautiful. I had a wonderful time at…
Paddle down the Danube
I booked this early evening paddle board experience through Trip Advisor. We got a taxi to SUP Budapest from our…
My friends and I started our weekend in Budapest with paddle boarding. David gave all the instructions and I felt…
Fun and chilled
Absolutely brilliant evening paddle boarding. David was so nice and our group of 11 people were well looked after.…
I have been many times on SUP tours with David, and his team. It is great to SUP on the Danube, gentle wawes,…
Unique experience - MUST TRY!
That was the first time I tried Stand Up Paddle (SUP). I was afraid a bit, but Our leader David, was very kind and…
We had wonderful time at the Danube river with my friends! Hardly suggested for everybody who would like to see…
London, United Kingdom77
Had the best fun ever what an experience!
This experience is defiantly worth doing, I don’t know where we would have done this anywhere else! Me and my…
If you're in Hungary you must try paddling on Duna river.. The scenery is beautiful and it's so relaxing. Thanks…
- Hungarian Parliament Building, Buda Castle, and 2 more
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071