Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
To make a few days trip unforgettable for the guests we have to fill the stay with experience (as well as adrenalin) to the brim! To achieve this we provide full service with the help of a professional team and genuine off road SEGWAYs from the USA! 100% of our team are young people from Budapest who know the culture of the capital both the history and the nightlife. Our big advantage is that the guests get a personally tailored private tour from us, will not be joined to other ongoing parties.
- You'll start atRégi posta utca 9Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Heroes' SquareStop: 10 minutesLaid out in 1896 to mark the thousandth anniversary of Hungary, Heroes' Square (Hősök tere) is the largest and most impressive square of the city. Located at the end of Andrássy Avenue and next to City Park, Heroes’ Square is one of the most visited sights in Budapest. Surrounded by two important buildings, Museum of Fine Arts on the left and Kunsthalle (Hall of Art) on the right, Heroes’ Square is also a station of the Millennium Underground.Read more
- You'll end atRégi posta utca 9Budapest, Régi posta utca 9, 1052 HungaryOur office is only 10 meters from Mc Donald's next to the National Tobacco ShopSee address & details
Budapest, Régi posta utca 9, 1052 Hungary
Returns to original departure point
- Luggage Storage
- Use of Segway
- Free Wifi and Charging Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Never tried a Segway before. We had a great time and it was very easy. We saw a lot of attractions and heard exciting stories. We had a great tour that morning. Thank you Attila.
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
It was raining all day but still was amazing! And they gave us all water profs We also was able to stop and have a …
Brilliant way to see the sights and learn the history behind them
This tour was fantastic. A great way to start our trip to Budapest and orientate ourselves. The Segway’s are really…
Tour of city
Attila took us around the city and to the castle. My friend and I had a brilliant time and wouldn’t hesitate to tak…
Moji is the best Thank you Good price and very nice guys!! Took us to buda and pesht, we drank cofee. 😊😊
Went to Hungary with friends, had a great time in Budapest, the Segway tour was a big part of it. We did the tour i…
5 star - highly recommend
Excellent service, really enjoyable time and good price - Segways and scooter. Really recommend - guided tours so m…
Private tour with TC
Booked tour from Atilla at their shop for the next day. TC was my tour guide. Really enjoyed the tour as TC was ex…
Great Private tour with Moji
Had a great tour with Moji, just my son and I. Very knowledgable and a glorious sunny autumn day in Budapest! Well …
Nice sightseeing with a very kind ans friendly guide
We had a great fun with my friends when we were having the Buda castle tour! Our guide Moji,is simply awesome! Than…
Great tour! Loved it
Atilla was a great tour guide. Kind, friendly and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed it and learnt a lot! Thank u!
Segway guys tour
Private tour with friendly and helpful guide Moji.Great way to visit the castle without climbing the hills.the tour…
The Segwayguys tour!
Me and my family visited Budapest for a prolonged weekend and decided to take a Segway tour of the town. Both our …
Best way to check a city tour and have more fun! I enjoyed more than I could think could be when I pick Segway tour…
Amazing alternative to discover the beauty of Budapest
Careful guide with good history knowledge. It is a fun way to make a sightseeing tour, very special. They take care…
It was really good, everybody enjoyed, the guides are really kind and helpful. Segways are in condition. I can just…
- Duration: 90–95 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 19,941 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,778 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest
Which attractions will I visit with 2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest on Tripadvisor
How much is 2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest?
2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest price starts from £49.27. Discover and book 2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest on Tripadvisor
What is the 2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest cancellation policy?
2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest?
2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest is hosted by Segwayguys. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Segwayguys on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest on Tripadvisor