Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Tatras mountain region is a green natural playground with a charming variety of nature, history and attractions in a small, accessible, safe territory. This outdoor paradise offers pristine natural environment and maximum relaxation in the embrace of the mountains, waterfalls, alpine meadows and more than 100 lakes. The trails that crisscross the High Tatras are all well marked with distances and estimated times, so it is easy to choose route based on everyone´s fitness level and ambition. The High Tatras topped Lonely Planet’s Best in Europe list for 2019, which highlights the most exciting places to visit across the continent.
Transfer from Bratislava/Vienna...
High Tatra Mountains - chalet...
Hike to the lake Veľké Hincovo...
Slovak Paradise National Park...
Transfer back to Bratislava/Vienna
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- 4 nights accommodation in 4* hotel
- Transfer from Vienna/Bratislava and back
- Entry/Admission - Zelene pleso
- Entry/Admission - Koprovsky stit
- Entry/Admission - Slovak Paradise National Park
- Entry/Admission - Spis Castle
- Lunch and dinner
- Other activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The hikes in High Tatras are moderate to challenging, so make sure you are wearing proper footwear (ankle supporting hiking boots) as some sections of the trails are covered with rock debris or slippery gravel. The hiking paths are not very exposed, but their higher sections are usually more strenuous. All routes require hillwalking experience and you should be well prepared with appropriate outdoor clothing for unpredictable weather conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Active Travel Slovakia
A wonderful journey across Slovakia
This was a great journey covering almost the whole width of Slovakia and seeing so many wonderful sites along the w…
Perfect trip by Active Travel Slovakia
Though my offer was so right before National Holiday, kind guide tried his best for looking for my hotels ,and they…
A Good Way to See Slovakia
Signed up with Active Travel via Viator. Company was responsive and helpful when I had queries before the trip. Dur…
Action packed tour in three days
One of the best tours I have taken. In my three day tour tour I was able to visit several castles, churches, Slova…
A far corner of Slovakia
Being international travellers, getting to a remote part of Slovakia is not easy but Active Travel Slovakia picked …
The best of slovakia experience
We are a family of 5 traveling for a holiday and decided to include Slovakia into our itinerary. After research, we…
Really Great Experience With These Peapols
I Want To Visit Again, It was an awesome trip organized by Active Travel. We were group of 10 persons with kids and…
Enjoyable guided tour Slovakia
We had a wonderful trip with Active Travel Slovakia last week. As we were the only ones who signed up for this par…
Marek was an outstanding tour guide providing an excellent adventure hiking the Tatras mountains , eating unique Sl…
Amazing trip in Tatras! A must to do !!!
I would defenitely highly recommend this trip. You will have the chance to enjoy the beauty of the high Tatras duri…
3 day tour of Slovakia
I enjoyed a fabulous 3 day personal tour of Slovakia. Tour was provided by a informative english speaking guide wit…
Best of Slovakia in 2 days.
I organised this personalized tour via the internet and was thrilled with it. Firstly, Marek was always swift with…
Visit to High Tatras
Despite of the weather, Our Hiking tour with Active Slovakia was beyond perfect. Marek is a superb guide , he was v…
Great adventure - loved learning about the Slovakian culture - devins castle - Danube Austrian border - iron curtai…
Great experience with Active Travel Slovakia
We originally looked for a tour in Slovakia because we wanted to see more of the country without hiring a car and w…
- Tatras National Park, Zelene pleso, and 4 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 148 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of High Tatras - hiking tour
- Best of High Tatras - hiking tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Best of High Tatras - hiking tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best of High Tatras - hiking tour on Tripadvisor
- Best of High Tatras - hiking tour price starts from £1,048.02. Discover and book Best of High Tatras - hiking tour on Tripadvisor
- Best of High Tatras - hiking tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of High Tatras - hiking tour on Tripadvisor