Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience calm wilderness and reconnect with nature in one of the most fascinating corners of Lithuania – Curonian Spit. Explore local fishermen villages and get to know it’s long history that dates back to the Late Stone age. A picturesque walk all along the Curonian spit - a magic narrow piece of land between the Baltic sea and the Curonian lagoon. It is one of the UNESCO world heritage sights – during your walk you will pass through the white sand beaches as well as thick pine forests. You will stay in the old fishermen villages that turned into tiny resort towns. The Curonian spit is easily walkable, there is plenty of forest, sand and fresh air and no high altitudes. The route is easily adaptable and modified – can be done from both ends, can be interrupted or extended. We picked some most picturesque routes and views for you to enjoy not missing out any highlights on the way.
ARRIVAL / KLAIPEDA
KLAIPEDA – SMILTYNE – KLAIPEDA
PERVALKA – PREILA
PREILA - NIDA
Returns to original departure point
- 2 nights at the centrally located 3* hotels in Klaipeda with breakfast
- 4 nights at the guesthouses / apartments in Curonian spit without breakfast
- Luggage transfers between the accommodations in Curonian spit
- Ecological fee in the Curonian Spit
- Walking route maps and descriptions
- Plane tickets to and from Lithuania
- Arrival / Departure transfers
- Other transportation except mentioned in the description
- Food or drinks
- Entrances to museums
- Guided tours and tourguide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Addicts Club
Very interesting science experience
The trip was very well organised, fascinating tour around the nuclear power plant, and also seemed very safe. The g…
The tour started bright and early at 6am, when myself and a fellow traveller were picked up by our driver Pavel. Pa…
Everything was perfect! Enjoyed every second of the tour and I am really gratefull for this opportunity. I advise a…
Vilnius tour 05.01.2019
Big thanks to our guide Mindaugas! He showed us the most interesting places in Old Town an Uzhupis, tell us funny s…
Amazing guide and amazing city
Hello! It was my second day in the city, and at the first I thought "OK, nice city... ",after excursion and now I t…
Helpful and interesting info for tourists!
I joined this free walking tour and it was very useful for me. Guide gave lots of useful historic-based info abuout…
If you want to get an overall interesting and informative tour about Vilnius and Lithuania you’re at the right spo…
Vilnius trip with Uzupis citizenship
Excellent atmosphere with friendly approach. Nice location/. Very cheap accomodation but good quality of all necces…
This walking tour was amazing! Our guide was super knowledgeable and dod a great job giving a history of the city a…
Very nice tour around Ozupis(?) and the old Town. The tour guide had much knowledge about history, cool and funny f…
That girl (an anthropologist by her education) was really great, thank her very much. Knowledge , excellent backgro…
Perfect tour with charming guide
It was my first visit to Vilnius. This tour was recommended in forest camping. Tour was very informative and fun de…
Awesome visit of the old town of Vilnius, I learned a lot and had the pleasure to appreciate the city with a new pe…
A really great tour around Vilnius. Learnt loads, met great people and enjoyed the fantastic sites of Vilnius.
Amazing tour in a beautiful city!
Even if we dropped on it by chance, we really liked the tour all around Old Vilnius and not only because the city i…
- Klaipeda, Klaipeda, and 5 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Self Guided Walking Holiday in Curonian Spit 7 Days
- Self Guided Walking Holiday in Curonian Spit 7 Days will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book Self Guided Walking Holiday in Curonian Spit 7 Days on Tripadvisor
- Self Guided Walking Holiday in Curonian Spit 7 Days price starts from £802.63. Discover and book Self Guided Walking Holiday in Curonian Spit 7 Days on Tripadvisor
- Self Guided Walking Holiday in Curonian Spit 7 Days cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Self Guided Walking Holiday in Curonian Spit 7 Days on Tripadvisor
- Self Guided Walking Holiday in Curonian Spit 7 Days is hosted by Travel Addicts Club. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Addicts Club on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Self Guided Walking Holiday in Curonian Spit 7 Days on Tripadvisor