Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byDiscover Lithuania
- 1Vilnius Old TownStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byVilnius Cathedral SquareGediminas AvenuePresidential PalaceVilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)St. Anne's Church
- 2UzupisStop: 40 minutesSee detailsPass byUzupis Angel
- 3Church Of St Peter And St PaulStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4New Vilnius ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Pushkin Memorial Museum (Puskino Memorialinis Muziejus)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Subačiaus observation deckStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byGate of Dawn
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Vilnius, Vilnius, Vilnius County Discover Lithuania, Pylimo g. 50, Vilnius 01307, Lithuania
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Pushkin Memorial Museum (Puskino Memorialinis Muziejus)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- On Monday and Tuesday, Alexander Pushkin Literary Museum in closed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Discover Lithuania
The trip with Andreas was very good. He was incredibly friendly and graceful and provided excellent guidance in a …
My family and I recently did this tour on our trip to Vilnius. Our guide Andreas picked us up punctually from our h…
Definitely worth a visit
When in Vilnius the KGB museum is a must in order to absorb some of the cities historical culture. Fairly small in …
Much more here than I excepted. So much to read and a lot of new info. The KGB prison was aweful but very interesti…
Efficient way to travel between cities and visit Hill of Crosses
Very prompt pickup and smooth ride from Vilnius to Riga and able to visit the Hill of Crosses without hassle on pub…
Great spot to understand the history behind Jews death
I would definitely recommend to visit this area, the monument to Jews is impressed and the place looks incredible o…
Difficult to find but enjoyable visit, unusual exhibits, enjoyed reading the details and myths. Worth a visit.
A day trip and touring the area gives you the idea how the Holocaust system dramatically transpired the people who …
Andreas is the best! He is very knowledgeable and shows us the history of Lithuania and region in an interesting ma…
Half a day tour
Very interesting and compliments to Domas, guide of Discover Lithuania. Impressive tour, with good explanations abo…
A must do in Trakai. You can buy the entrance tickets at the door but we saved about 10-15 mins buying them online …
Our guide Domas was very pleasant and knowledgeable without being overbearing. We had a very nice day, but a very l…
Arrived at opening time and had to queue for a while as there appeared to be a couple of school parties. It is very…
well worth the money
We were planning to travel from Vilnius to Riga, when we saw this tour, and thought "why not", so glad we did. Pic…
Trakai, well worth visiting
Well kept and maintained "medival castle". Located on an island 30 km west of Vilnius city. Trakai village is serve…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 329 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour
What time does Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour start?
Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour?
How much is Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour?
Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour price starts from £68.63. Discover and book Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour cancellation policy?
Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small-Group Vilnius Half Day City Tour on Tripadvisor