Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We have prepared an agenda of local best hits to spend a week in Lithuania. Not superficial, but full of authentic and memorable details. You will meet our biggest cities and get a grip on history and culture. Go off the beaten track, meet locals and get authentic experiences like smoked fish in the picturesque Curonian region. HIGHLIGHTS • Cities of Vilnius and Kaunas • Authentic castles • Authentic food of Karaims and smoked fish from a fisherman • Picturesque villages of the Curonian lagoon • Curonian spit with its dunes and broad horizons • The biggest in a world Amber Museum • Bird ringing station • Hill of Crosses • Countryside architecture in Rumsiskes
Vilnius - Trakai
Rumsiskes - Kaunas
Panemune - Rusne
- 5 overnights at centrally located 3* hotels
- 5 buffet breakfasts
- 1 night in a countryside homestead with homemade breakfast
- Transportation during the tour
- Sightseeing with a local guide in English (or other language if prefered) to all sights mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Panemunes Castle
- Entry/Admission - Curonian Spit / Kursiu Nerija National Park
- Plane ticket to and from Lithuania
- Other food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Opptional services (payable on arrival)
- Airport transfer (one way) by private car (1-3 persons) – 35€, by private minivan (4-7 persons) – 55
- Karaim kybin lunch in Trakai – 15€ per person
- Local beer tasting (PRICE: 30
- Lithuanian dinner tasting (PRICE: 35
- Smoked fish lunch in Nida (15€ per person)
- Soviet times amusement park in Kaunas (Summer only) – transportation only (PRICE: 56€ per car 1-3
- persons, 70€ per minivan 4-7 persons) for transportation, each rides/swings paid separately directly at
- the park 0,5-1,5€ per ride pp)
- Sauna (PRICE: 120
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Addicts Club
Very interesting science experience
The trip was very well organised, fascinating tour around the nuclear power plant, and also seemed very safe. The g…
The tour started bright and early at 6am, when myself and a fellow traveller were picked up by our driver Pavel. Pa…
Everything was perfect! Enjoyed every second of the tour and I am really gratefull for this opportunity. I advise a…
Vilnius tour 05.01.2019
Big thanks to our guide Mindaugas! He showed us the most interesting places in Old Town an Uzhupis, tell us funny s…
Amazing guide and amazing city
Hello! It was my second day in the city, and at the first I thought "OK, nice city... ",after excursion and now I t…
Helpful and interesting info for tourists!
I joined this free walking tour and it was very useful for me. Guide gave lots of useful historic-based info abuout…
If you want to get an overall interesting and informative tour about Vilnius and Lithuania you’re at the right spo…
Vilnius trip with Uzupis citizenship
Excellent atmosphere with friendly approach. Nice location/. Very cheap accomodation but good quality of all necces…
This walking tour was amazing! Our guide was super knowledgeable and dod a great job giving a history of the city a…
Very nice tour around Ozupis(?) and the old Town. The tour guide had much knowledge about history, cool and funny f…
That girl (an anthropologist by her education) was really great, thank her very much. Knowledge , excellent backgro…
Perfect tour with charming guide
It was my first visit to Vilnius. This tour was recommended in forest camping. Tour was very informative and fun de…
Awesome visit of the old town of Vilnius, I learned a lot and had the pleasure to appreciate the city with a new pe…
A really great tour around Vilnius. Learnt loads, met great people and enjoyed the fantastic sites of Vilnius.
Amazing tour in a beautiful city!
Even if we dropped on it by chance, we really liked the tour all around Old Vilnius and not only because the city i…
- Vilnius, Vilnius, and 5 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 329 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 462 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure)
What time does Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure) start?
Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure) will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure) on Tripadvisor
How much is Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure)?
Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure) price starts from £974.78. Discover and book Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure) on Tripadvisor
What is the Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure) cancellation policy?
Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Small Group Lithuania in 7 Days (Guaranteed departure) on Tripadvisor