Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lithuania hit the headlines recently when the new world-famous mini-series “Chernobyl” aired on screens. It was chosen as one of the main filming locations to depict the scenes of 1986’ Pripyat and Moscow. We prepared an agenda with the most important “Chernobyl” filming locations in Vilnius, Kaunas and Visaginas where the series creators spent hundreds of filming hours. During 3 days you will get not only a chance to revisit those hotspots seen on the screen, but hear the real life stories of Lithuania in the context of Soviet Era and aftermath of Chernobyl disaster.
Day1. Arrival to Vilnius
Day 2.Cinematic Vilnius:...
Day3. Kaunas daytrip
Day4. Your Nuclear Experience -...
Returns to original departure point
- 4 nights at the centrally located 3 star hotel in Vilnius
- Transportation during the tour in a comfortable car/minivan/coach.
- Entrance to KGB museum in Vilnius.
- Entrance to TV tower restaurant.
- Tour program as per itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Vilnius Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Kaunas Town Hall
- Entry/Admission - Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant
- Meals and drinks.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Optional activities and tours.
- Airport transfers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Addicts Club
Very interesting science experience
The trip was very well organised, fascinating tour around the nuclear power plant, and also seemed very safe. The g…
The tour started bright and early at 6am, when myself and a fellow traveller were picked up by our driver Pavel. Pa…
Everything was perfect! Enjoyed every second of the tour and I am really gratefull for this opportunity. I advise a…
Vilnius tour 05.01.2019
Big thanks to our guide Mindaugas! He showed us the most interesting places in Old Town an Uzhupis, tell us funny s…
Amazing guide and amazing city
Hello! It was my second day in the city, and at the first I thought "OK, nice city... ",after excursion and now I t…
Helpful and interesting info for tourists!
I joined this free walking tour and it was very useful for me. Guide gave lots of useful historic-based info abuout…
If you want to get an overall interesting and informative tour about Vilnius and Lithuania you’re at the right spo…
Vilnius trip with Uzupis citizenship
Excellent atmosphere with friendly approach. Nice location/. Very cheap accomodation but good quality of all necces…
This walking tour was amazing! Our guide was super knowledgeable and dod a great job giving a history of the city a…
Very nice tour around Ozupis(?) and the old Town. The tour guide had much knowledge about history, cool and funny f…
That girl (an anthropologist by her education) was really great, thank her very much. Knowledge , excellent backgro…
Perfect tour with charming guide
It was my first visit to Vilnius. This tour was recommended in forest camping. Tour was very informative and fun de…
Awesome visit of the old town of Vilnius, I learned a lot and had the pleasure to appreciate the city with a new pe…
A really great tour around Vilnius. Learnt loads, met great people and enjoyed the fantastic sites of Vilnius.
Amazing tour in a beautiful city!
Even if we dropped on it by chance, we really liked the tour all around Old Vilnius and not only because the city i…
- Vilnius Old Town, Vilnius Old Town, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Lithuania "chernobyl" Filming Locations In 5 Days (private Tour)
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lithuania "chernobyl" Filming Locations In 5 Days (private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Lithuania "chernobyl" Filming Locations In 5 Days (private Tour) price starts from £621.60. Discover and book Lithuania "chernobyl" Filming Locations In 5 Days (private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Lithuania "chernobyl" Filming Locations In 5 Days (private Tour) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Lithuania "chernobyl" Filming Locations In 5 Days (private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Lithuania "chernobyl" Filming Locations In 5 Days (private Tour) is hosted by Travel Addicts Club. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Addicts Club on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lithuania "chernobyl" Filming Locations In 5 Days (private Tour) on Tripadvisor