Visit: Tallinna Teletorn, Kloostrimetsa tee 58A, Tallinn 11913 Estonia
Up to 4 people can walk at a time on the ledge of the TV Tower’s 22nd floor, at a height of 175 metres and visitors walking the ledge are attached to the attraction with safety harnesses.
One walk may last up to 30 minutes and participants will have their photos taken, which they can request to be sent to them by email free of charge.
• You must weigh between 34 and 140 kg.
• You must be 13 years of age or older. Persons between 13 and 17 years of age are allowed to participate in Walk On The Edge only with permission from an accompanying adult legal guardian who undertakes to oversee and ensure that all the accompanying persons aged 13 to 17 fully comply with the Terms and Conditions.
• You must have good physical health, control of your body and hand-eye-mouth coordination, as well as being capable of walking independently (without the use of support devices or medical equipment).You are not allowed to participate in Walk On The Edge if:
• you are pregnant;
• you have a fracture;
• you have had surgery in the last 6 months;
• you have experienced illness in the last 6 months as a result of which you have been prohibited from holding a driving licence;
• you are experiencing chest pain or shortness of breath;
• you are under the influence of medication or have consumed alcohol or narcotic substances.
Tallinn TV Tower has the right to ask for an identity document from ticket buyers.
Participants are required to sign a liability agreement before taking part in Walk On The Edge.