Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
An agenda of local best hits to spend a week in Baltic countries. Full of authentic and memorable details. This tour is about you getting to know Baltic countries: biggest cities and get a grip on history, culture and nature. There is so much to see and to feel in here! You will start this beautiful journey in a charming Estonian capital Tallinn with all the secrets, stories and legends about it. The trip continues through Latvia and it's multi-architectural capital Riga where you will find the finest examples of Art Nouveau architecture and a vibrant old town. The tour will end in Vilnius – marvellous historical city with 48 churches, green parks and cozy Old Town’s streets. Take this tour and find your favorite Baltic country! For those who would like to explore further and add a few more days we prepared a tour extension in Belarus at the beginning of the tour - check optionals section!
Arrival - Optional transfer to...
Tallinn - Gauja National Park -...
Riga - Rundale palace - Hill of...
Trakai historical national park...
Departure - Optional Airport...
- 6 nights in 3* hotels with breakfast
- 1 night at the countryside lodge with breakfast
- 1 x local dinner
- Transportation with a comfortable minivan to all locations as per itinerary
- English speaking guide/tourleader during all the trip
- Welcome meeting with a drink on your arrival
- Lithuanian food tasting at Hales market in Vilnius
- Itinerary and places according to the program
- Entrances to Trakai castle, Rundale Palace and Turaida museum reserve
- City tax in Vilnius
- Entry/Admission - Trakai Island Castle Museum
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal travel insurance
- Optional activities and tours
- Arrival / departure transfers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Addicts Club
Very interesting science experience
The trip was very well organised, fascinating tour around the nuclear power plant, and also seemed very safe. The g…
The tour started bright and early at 6am, when myself and a fellow traveller were picked up by our driver Pavel. Pa…
Everything was perfect! Enjoyed every second of the tour and I am really gratefull for this opportunity. I advise a…
Vilnius tour 05.01.2019
Big thanks to our guide Mindaugas! He showed us the most interesting places in Old Town an Uzhupis, tell us funny s…
Amazing guide and amazing city
Hello! It was my second day in the city, and at the first I thought "OK, nice city... ",after excursion and now I t…
Helpful and interesting info for tourists!
I joined this free walking tour and it was very useful for me. Guide gave lots of useful historic-based info abuout…
If you want to get an overall interesting and informative tour about Vilnius and Lithuania you’re at the right spo…
Vilnius trip with Uzupis citizenship
Excellent atmosphere with friendly approach. Nice location/. Very cheap accomodation but good quality of all necces…
This walking tour was amazing! Our guide was super knowledgeable and dod a great job giving a history of the city a…
Very nice tour around Ozupis(?) and the old Town. The tour guide had much knowledge about history, cool and funny f…
That girl (an anthropologist by her education) was really great, thank her very much. Knowledge , excellent backgro…
Perfect tour with charming guide
It was my first visit to Vilnius. This tour was recommended in forest camping. Tour was very informative and fun de…
Awesome visit of the old town of Vilnius, I learned a lot and had the pleasure to appreciate the city with a new pe…
A really great tour around Vilnius. Learnt loads, met great people and enjoyed the fantastic sites of Vilnius.
Amazing tour in a beautiful city!
Even if we dropped on it by chance, we really liked the tour all around Old Vilnius and not only because the city i…
- Tallinn, Tallinn, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Highlights of the Baltic states in 8 Days (Tallinn-Vilnius)
- Highlights of the Baltic states in 8 Days (Tallinn-Vilnius) will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Highlights of the Baltic states in 8 Days (Tallinn-Vilnius) on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Highlights of the Baltic states in 8 Days (Tallinn-Vilnius) on Tripadvisor
- Highlights of the Baltic states in 8 Days (Tallinn-Vilnius) price starts from £1,849.50. Discover and book Highlights of the Baltic states in 8 Days (Tallinn-Vilnius) on Tripadvisor
- Highlights of the Baltic states in 8 Days (Tallinn-Vilnius) cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Highlights of the Baltic states in 8 Days (Tallinn-Vilnius) on Tripadvisor