This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atRiga Explorers ClubRiharda Vāgnera iela 14, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, LatviaTours begin at the Riga Explorers Club - Bike tours and rental shop on Vagnera street. Simply look for the bike out the front and the bike wheel hanging above the door.See address & details
- 1RigaStop: 3 hoursThis is a bike tour of Riga's suburbs, outside the Old Town and away from the main tourist sights. We explore different regions of the city, from the most beautiful to the run-down. Your guide will explain the history and contemporary situation of Riga as we cycle around. Get off the touristy trail and discover the real Riga.Read more
- You'll end atRiga Explorers ClubRiharda Vāgnera iela 14, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, LatviaTours begin at the Riga Explorers Club - Bike tours and rental shop on Vagnera street. Simply look for the bike out the front and the bike wheel hanging above the door.See address & details
Riga Explorers Club, Riharda Vāgnera iela 14, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Hotel pickup is not possible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Arthurs took us, in between the rain, to Places in around Riga we would normally not have come. By bike you can see the city from an quite different view! But what made it excellent was the great stories and places Arthurs took us and told us about while telling us the local…
If you want to feel a city, not just see it, I think, bicycling is the best thing to do. Riga has a lot to offer, but some distances are just too long for walking, if you have less than an eternity to spend. I went to two different bicycle tours with Riga Explorers Club. They…
Date of experience: July 2019
It's nice to break up the routine on a cruise, so this bike tour was perfect. Relaxing, not strenuous, biking through Old Town, over to Kipsala Island and then around the town to see some of the architecture. Our guide, who was originally from Australia, told us some of the…
Date of experience: June 2019
We did the short tour of Riga by bike. We were with 6 people and a guide, the tour went trough a couple of nice places of Riga and the guide told us about the places and told by the situation nowadays in Latvia and Riga in particular. As we were with a small group it was nice,…
We had an amazing bike tour to Jurmala despite the rainy weather with our guide Ansis. We were provided with interesting information about history, culture and landscape, and the tour was completely tailored to our needs and wishes. The organization beforehand went perfectly…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: E.A.T. Riga Tours
Excellent private bike tour
Really enjoyed our three hour private bike tour with Arturs. He was knowledgeable and friendly, and managed to tel…
Exceptional Free Walking Tour
After the lockdown, we we're happy to see the tours operating again and with Kaspars we had an enthusiastic guide w…
Excellent Riga tour with Andra from E.A.T.
We booked a private tour for our family from Arturs at E.A.T. and had a wonderful time together with their guide An…
A fun guided tour of Riga, by night
We were a group of 22 people visting Riga over one night, and had the pleasure of being shown Riga by night on its …
Guided walk with choir
We were a choir of 48 from Norway visiting Riga. Arturs at EAT arranged a very nice guided walk toghether with two …
Alternative Tour was really nice
Caspar was really nice and his tour wasn't boring at all. Probably one of the best tours I've ever had. I can just …
A fabulous insight into Riga's lesser known neighbourhoods and history.
My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our Alternative Walking Tour of Riga on 18th May with our friendly guide Arturs.…
Combination Walking Tour, Central Market, Moscow District
For our first time in Latvia, we had a fantastic and interesting tour of Riga, hosted by Agnese - covered most of t…
Kaspar delivered a really excellent tour yesterday morning. I've taken a fair number of these free tours throughout…
Our market food tour was great!
We met up with our guide, Agnese outside the market and had a great tour of the different food halls. Agnese showed…
Great alternative free tour
Strongly recommend those tours. I took alternative tour and learned a lot of new stuff. Our guide Kaspers was funny…
Just wonderful, splendide !
A very pleasant tour with Agnese during winter time in March. A very nice personalized and original bicycle tour du…
Sigulda and Sovjet tour.
We had a great day exploring Sigulda and environment with Arturs! All the paths were slippery, but the scenery beau…
Feast for a day - individual food tour
We had the pleasure of meeting Agnes, who showed us around the huge Riga food market, in the process educating us a…
Old town tour
Amazing tour from our guide Kaspars! I didnt know too much about Riga before this tour but he definitely taught us …
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241