Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Is your cruise ship stopping in Riga? Excellent! You have a chance to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site - Riga historical center! We will go on a walking tour of Riga Old Town where you will hear many legends and fun stories of our city. Apart from the Old Town, you will also get to visit Central Market and art Nouveau district! Between all locations, we will take care of private transportation (as big as the group size requires). The driving tour gives a great chance to see Riga from different angles - impossible to do on feet in such a limited time. Our priority is our client so we will be happy to rearrange things to meet your interests! For example - you do not wish to go to the market, but you'd like to see more of wooden houses - we will customize the tour for you. If you would like to stop for a beer or a cup of coffee to enjoy the Old Town vibe - it is not a problem! We are happy to go off the path to make your time in Riga relaxing and enjoyable!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Old City Riga (Vecriga)Stop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Alberta IelaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Central Market (Centraltirgus)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4KipsalaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In case you're using a stroller or a scooter, please let us know in advance so we can make sure that there is enough space in the transport.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Amber Tours
Awesome guide and tour
We did a tour with Krista and Amber Tours to Rundale Palace in Latvia and the Hill of Crosses in Lithuania. Krista…
Must see in Latvia!
This is Number 1 trip in Latvia! You cannot visit the country without seeing the bog. Great guide who will tell you…
Great tour with a great guide!
As a couple we where the first tourists for Krista after/during Corona, which didn't bother at all, although she fo…
Highlight of my weekend in Riga!
It was just a perfect start into the day! The highlight of this trip was clearly to enjoy a wonderful sunrise and t…
AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE
To go to the Hill of Cross is an amazing experience. The place is outstanding and so mysterious with that small hil…
We were in Riga a couple of years ago and took a few tours during our limited time in Latvia - Rundale Palace, Hill…
Krista was an amazing guide!
My boyfriend and I love to travel and we have had some great guides and some not so great. Krista was fantastic! Sh…
A great tour with a wonderful guide
We took the tour of Riga and were fascinated by Krista's way of showing and explaining this marvellous city with it…
Highly recommended - Hill of Crosses, Rundale Palace, Salaspils memorial, Jurmala, Kemeri national park
I had two wonderful private day trips with Krista. The first day was to the Hill of Crosses and Rundale Palace (plu…
Best Part of Our Stay in Riga!
From the very first communication with Krista, I knew this tour was going to be great. Krista was very personable…
Well worth the early rise!
Stunning tour around Kemeri national park, I am so glad to have booked this. In Krista you have a super enthusiasti…
Excellent trip - highly recommended!
Cannot recommend this tour enough - the highlight of our trip! Kemeri National Park was beautiful to walk around (…
Beautiful frosty morning
Wonderful excursion and sunrise in Ķemeri bog and Ķemeri city! Krista is a great guide and knows the best and most …
A Tale of Two Countries
If you are staying in Riga, it is worth your time to also visit the Hill of Crosses. Maybe an early morning trip is…
Best Trip in Riga
Myself and my mother cannot thank Krista enough for her warm hospitality and knowledge on our trip to Kemeri & othe…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Riga Shore Excursion
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Riga Shore Excursion on Tripadvisor
- Riga Shore Excursion price starts from £72.71. Discover and book Riga Shore Excursion on Tripadvisor
- Riga Shore Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Riga Shore Excursion on Tripadvisor
- Riga Shore Excursion is hosted by Amber Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amber Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Riga Shore Excursion on Tripadvisor